Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't fall in love anymore, and it's been a while, I actually only had 1 crush, which was in childhood, and she was a slut.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
If you fall in love it's because you haven't yet reached the maximum limits of blackpill, getting a hard-on is normal, but passion is a sign that you are a false misogynist and selective foid worshiper.

If you fall in love it's because you haven't yet reached the maximum limits of blackpill, getting a hard-on is normal, but passion is a sign that you are a false misogynist and selective foid worshiper.
Indeed. Women hate us for our gender, physical appearance and height. None of which we can change in any significant way. To love someone who actively sabotages you is an insane act. And this isn’t about incels, this is about every ugly man out there, whether they are incels or bluepillers or never had any contact with pill content. To love someone who only sees you as a source of income and think that they love you back is delusional.

Last edited:
Yeah, falling in love is just delusion...

The more blackpileld, the more you are out of that shit.

Every girl I’ve ever loved turned out to be a piece of human garbage.

Worthless cum dumps and time wasting bullshitting whores.

I’m not sure if that says more about them or me.

Oh wait…

Janelle was alright.

She turned out to be a decent human being who went on to form a traditional loving family with some oofy doofy probable beta buxxer ie he’s a fat bald dude but can play the piano well.

Anyway she was a chick I knew in kintergarten lmao.

Pretty sad I have to go that far back to find someone that didn’t grow up to become a useless slut and cum dump.

Hmmm ok Jessica may have been a good girl too but maybe not as now I think she’s divorced? Ugh.

All of us incels, had at least one crush in our cucked-bluepill days. But once you take the blackpill, you soon realise how fucking silly that all was!:feelskek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back