Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even want to have fun anymore

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
When I was a teenager I thought it was time to eventually know girls of my age better through common passion, and eventually live teenage love which might be the closest to the romantic carefree usual cliché we know from arts.

But now that I do know how things work, my whole perception is disenchanted.

I don't crave for this ethereal bond anymore, I don't even want to have sex actually. What boomers considered truth during their time has become blatant lies and fake promises.

And even they begin to unveil the blackpill. I made a post recently about how one of my boomer colleagues launched giga blackpill during conversation we had, he literally spent half an hour warning me about how foids manipulate men today, through making children in their back and divorce raping them in order to steal half of what they have.

I know all this is true, all this is rampant, and I know there can be no trust anymore towards such a vile, entitled and abusive sex.

I don't want to try to play that game anymore, I'm fed up and tired, all that romantic literature ever stated has now become as close to reality as some pulp fiction sci fi novel.

When I die, I don't want my heritage to go back into the cucked system that allows welfare queens to exploit wageslaving trucels forever. The only way this will go to someone is if I have a son.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,025
Online
73d 1h 15m
Cope.
If you are actually an incel, you won't breed and no woman will ever marry.
It's normie privilage (JFL) to get divorce raped.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cope.
If you are actually an incel, you won't breed and no woman will ever marry.
It's normie privilage (JFL) to get divorce raped.
No bro. My colleague told me suifuel stories of ugly males who thought they could play the cuck game thanks to status and money. It appeared the foid made a child and then asked for marriage and alimony. Cuck accepted, and some years later got divorce raped, losing his house and half of his hardly earned assets. Then the foid get with some Tyrone and the cuck commited suicide. That's no privilege. Being born sub8 male is a burden, wether you have sex or not.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,025
Online
73d 1h 15m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
No bro. My colleague told me suifuel stories of ugly males who thought they could play the cuck game thanks to status and money. It appeared the foid made a child and then asked for marriage and alimony. Cuck accepted, and some years later got divorce raped, losing his house and half of his hardly earned assets. Then the foid get with some Tyrone and the cuck commited suicide. That's no privilege. Being born sub8 male is a burden, wether you have sex or not.
What an idiot.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Copexodius Maximus said:
What an idiot.
That's what this society does to deluded normie males. I don't blame him tbh.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,025
Online
73d 1h 15m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
That's what this society does to deluded normie males. I don't blame him tbh.
It's 2021.
If you are still cucked enough to do shit like this, I have no sympathy.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
No bro. My colleague told me suifuel stories of ugly males who thought they could play the cuck game thanks to status and money. It appeared the foid made a child and then asked for marriage and alimony. Cuck accepted, and some years later got divorce raped, losing his house and half of his hardly earned assets. Then the foid get with some Tyrone and the cuck commited suicide. That's no privilege. Being born sub8 male is a burden, wether you have sex or not.
another sub 8 retard, if you think 6-7 guys need to betabux then just go outside
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Draestyn said:
if you think 6-7 guys need to betabux then just go outside
JFL at this cope. Most men you qualify as 6-7 are more than 8. It's just that your mind tries to trick you into thinking that they are somehow low SMV in order to put you higher on the scale, incidently. The thing is even those "average looking dudes" mog you to oblivion but you can't handle it so you pretend they aren't above 8.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
JFL at this cope. Most men you qualify as 6-7 are more than 8. It's just that your mind tries to trick you into thinking that they are somehow low SMV in order to put you higher on the scale, incidently.
8 is a chad, i never see legit chads, most guys i see irl are 4-6 and they get foids, you dont need to be a 8/10 to get anything you delusionist
Fancy Alcoholic said:
The thing is even those "average looking dudes" mog you to oblivion but you can't handle it so you pretend they aren't above 8.
if a guy is avg he is 5 not 8, and he would be on the same level as me, not mog me into oblivion
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Draestyn said:
he would be on the same level as me,
That's where you're wrong. Male smv follow a normal law, which means there are very few 8+ and a shit giga ton of sub5 subhuman fucks who can barely access to the cuck ascending path. Above smv 5, you don't even have a sixth of all males. That implies that men you see in the street with foids who accept to be seen in public with them are, to foids, above 5, and most probably around 8. You cope by telling yourself they are somehow lower smv than that, in order to think you somehow compete in some legit league below them. Truth is as trucels, we don't compete in the same multiverse at all.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
That's where you're wrong. Male smv follow a normal law, which means there are very few 8+ and a shit giga ton of sub5 subhuman fucks who can barely access to the cuck ascending path. Above smv 5, you don't even have a sixth of all males. That implies that men you see in the street with foids who accept to be seen in public with them are, to foids, above 5, and most probably around 8. You cope by telling yourself they are somehow lower smv than that, in order to think you somehow compete in some legit league below them. Truth is as trucels, we don't compete in the same multiverse at all.
i see tons of guys worse than me with foids, no i dont mean betabuxxers as they are around same age as me, put the crack pipe down
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Draestyn said:
i see tons of guys worse than me with foids
:chad::banhammer:

( :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: )
You're a Chad larper or a gigadeluded cuck my friend.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
:chad::banhammer:

( :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: )
You're a Chad larper or a gigadeluded cuck my friend.
i know what i see you braindead cunt, leave the house for once
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
he a suspicious fakecel tbh
how can i be fakecel if im a khhv who is in his room 18 hours per day
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,176
Online
34d 8h 15m
Draestyn said:
how can i be fakecel if im a khhv who is in his room 18 hours per day
Go figure it out by yourself Chad.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Go figure it out by yourself Chad.
a chad who posts on this forum
 
crew2

crew2

Captain
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Posts
1,543
Online
30d 11h 13m
Draestyn said:
i know what i see you braindead cunt, leave the house for once
Fancy Alcoholic said:

 
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Posts
24,158
Online
1d 34m
The ultimate blackpill.

Recognizing relating for what it truly is.
 

Similar threads

FutureHallOfHanger
Replies
21
Views
357
Loner94
Loner94
Deleted member 35979
Replies
14
Views
391
Cristo
Cristo
AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Blackpill It's over
Replies
6
Views
196
0Energy0Happyness
0Energy0Happyness
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top