Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even want to have fun anymore

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
When I was a teenager I thought it was time to eventually know girls of my age better through common passion, and eventually live teenage love which might be the closest to the romantic carefree usual cliché we know from arts.

But now that I do know how things work, my whole perception is disenchanted.

I don't crave for this ethereal bond anymore, I don't even want to have sex actually. What boomers considered truth during their time has become blatant lies and fake promises.

And even they begin to unveil the blackpill. I made a post recently about how one of my boomer colleagues launched giga blackpill during conversation we had, he literally spent half an hour warning me about how foids manipulate men today, through making children in their back and divorce raping them in order to steal half of what they have.

I know all this is true, all this is rampant, and I know there can be no trust anymore towards such a vile, entitled and abusive sex.

I don't want to try to play that game anymore, I'm fed up and tired, all that romantic literature ever stated has now become as close to reality as some pulp fiction sci fi novel.

When I die, I don't want my heritage to go back into the cucked system that allows welfare queens to exploit wageslaving trucels forever. The only way this will go to someone is if I have a son.

Cope.
If you are actually an incel, you won't breed and no woman will ever marry.
It's normie privilage (JFL) to get divorce raped.

Cope.
If you are actually an incel, you won't breed and no woman will ever marry.
It's normie privilage (JFL) to get divorce raped.
No bro. My colleague told me suifuel stories of ugly males who thought they could play the cuck game thanks to status and money. It appeared the foid made a child and then asked for marriage and alimony. Cuck accepted, and some years later got divorce raped, losing his house and half of his hardly earned assets. Then the foid get with some Tyrone and the cuck commited suicide. That's no privilege. Being born sub8 male is a burden, wether you have sex or not.

No bro. My colleague told me suifuel stories of ugly males who thought they could play the cuck game thanks to status and money. It appeared the foid made a child and then asked for marriage and alimony. Cuck accepted, and some years later got divorce raped, losing his house and half of his hardly earned assets. Then the foid get with some Tyrone and the cuck commited suicide. That's no privilege. Being born sub8 male is a burden, wether you have sex or not.
What an idiot.

That's what this society does to deluded normie males. I don't blame him tbh.
It's 2021.
If you are still cucked enough to do shit like this, I have no sympathy.

another sub 8 retard, if you think 6-7 guys need to betabux then just go outside

if you think 6-7 guys need to betabux then just go outside
JFL at this cope. Most men you qualify as 6-7 are more than 8. It's just that your mind tries to trick you into thinking that they are somehow low SMV in order to put you higher on the scale, incidently. The thing is even those "average looking dudes" mog you to oblivion but you can't handle it so you pretend they aren't above 8.

JFL at this cope. Most men you qualify as 6-7 are more than 8. It's just that your mind tries to trick you into thinking that they are somehow low SMV in order to put you higher on the scale, incidently.
8 is a chad, i never see legit chads, most guys i see irl are 4-6 and they get foids, you dont need to be a 8/10 to get anything you delusionist
The thing is even those "average looking dudes" mog you to oblivion but you can't handle it so you pretend they aren't above 8.
if a guy is avg he is 5 not 8, and he would be on the same level as me, not mog me into oblivion

he would be on the same level as me,
That's where you're wrong. Male smv follow a normal law, which means there are very few 8+ and a shit giga ton of sub5 subhuman fucks who can barely access to the cuck ascending path. Above smv 5, you don't even have a sixth of all males. That implies that men you see in the street with foids who accept to be seen in public with them are, to foids, above 5, and most probably around 8. You cope by telling yourself they are somehow lower smv than that, in order to think you somehow compete in some legit league below them. Truth is as trucels, we don't compete in the same multiverse at all.

That's where you're wrong. Male smv follow a normal law, which means there are very few 8+ and a shit giga ton of sub5 subhuman fucks who can barely access to the cuck ascending path. Above smv 5, you don't even have a sixth of all males. That implies that men you see in the street with foids who accept to be seen in public with them are, to foids, above 5, and most probably around 8. You cope by telling yourself they are somehow lower smv than that, in order to think you somehow compete in some legit league below them. Truth is as trucels, we don't compete in the same multiverse at all.
i see tons of guys worse than me with foids, no i dont mean betabuxxers as they are around same age as me, put the crack pipe down

i know what i see you braindead cunt, leave the house for once

tenor.gif

The ultimate blackpill.

Recognizing relating for what it truly is.