Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dont even want sex, i just want to cuddle a foid...

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Do i want too much? I never cuddled a foid in my life and never even held a hand with a foid. Why doesnt soyciety accept my need? To ITcels reading it: Can you fucking imagine, whats it like to NEVER having ANY physical contact with another human beeing in your entire life? Im sure you would have roped already.

You want to h*ld h*nds with a LADY?! YIKES -- a menace to society like all other incels! :soy:

IncelTears will probably find a way to label you as a rapist

Meanwhile when chads kill their female partnERs, IncelTears membERs will justify his action and say “he must’ve grown up in an abusive household, he must’ve had some really negative expERiences growing up, people should try to undERstand him better, only god can judge”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I dont want to have sex anymore, I just want to snuggle into a foid and hug her tightly.

incEl teaRs will say that you are not entitled to hugging or something something inkwell.

Reserved for normies and chads. Not for incels.

Foids are evil and only want to see us suffer. They will never consider us. Not only just sex but in any way. They will never give you anything except for looks of disgust.

Do i want too much? I never cuddled a foid in my life and never even held a hand with a foid. Why doesnt soyciety accept my need? To ITcels reading it: Can you fucking imagine, whats it like to NEVER having ANY physical contact with another human beeing in your entire life? Im sure you would have roped already.
Me too

No cuddles for your face.