Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even want a "Stacy"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Unlike some of you here (not all, just some) with unrealistic high standards, I never really pursued your typical "Stacies"
If anything, I find girls described as "plain" and "geeky" more attractive. I'd take an acne-ridden overweight girl with similar interests and a good heart over some cheerleader I have nothing in common with any day of the week.

It's over when absolutely no-one wants you.

Those "geeky" girls have higher standards than stacys tbh

I don't like Stacies. I want a Weeb girl that is my looksmatch or maybe even 1 point below me.

Unfortunately.
It's over when you're not Chad, can't even date your looksmatch when you would happily do so.

I want my oneitis so bad

Plain and geeky girls are whores who dream about Chad's cock and will always be looking to ditch you and climb the social ladder.

I'd rather fuck a blonde bimbo cheerleader any day of the week.

Just LOL if you prefer roasties to stacies.

Exactly stacies are the ones that will cheat the most and only want men over 6’0, if you was a chad just fuck them and nothing more.

true they are waiting for chad to plow them like all women

Most incels dont want a Stacy. Its a reddit cope made up to blame our inceldom on us rather than women.

Every average to ugly girls I know are mega sluts. Most likely because they use sex as validation to compensate for their inability to attract/lockdown chad/fuckbois. The average girl is also very approachable because of her averageness, men think they all have a chance so it ups her standards due to the amount of men competing for her.

I've become degenerate at this point. I won't be satisfied til I get a Stacy whore to compensate. Go ahead and snapshot this one cucktears.

i wanna fuck Stacies, i don't want a relationship

Im 5/10 and i would be very happy with a girl who is my looksmatch...

I do. All women are low IQ sluts, they may as well look good

Those that want only Stacies, are volcels and can go choke on a dick.

I would go down to a 3/10

It isn't that they have higher standards, it's just that they have more guys competing for them due to juggernaut law. The end result is still the same though: she will not choose you.

It isn't that they have higher standards, it's just that they have more guys competing for them due to juggernaut law. The end result is still the same though: she will not choose you.
This.

Low level cope, AWALT even your fantasy shy geek hikki waifu.

Id go as far as to call it blue pilled. The red pill is that AWALT, the black pill is living and dying alone

Only a retard would want to "date" a Stacy.

A LTR with a 6/10 would make me the happiest man in the world. I would wageslave til my last breath if I got to come home every night to a women who values and respects me.

If anything, I find girls described as "plain" and "geeky" more attractive. I'd take an acne-ridden overweight girl with similar interests and a good heart over some cheerleader

The idea of a "plain" and "geeky" girl next door type who has a "good heart" and is a lonely incel's manic pixie dream girl is stupid Hollywood bullshit. Just like the idea that blonde cheerleaders are somehow the epitome of cruelty and bitchiness. You totally fell for some stupid Hollywood shit here with this meme of a "geeky" girl who has a good heart behind her plane, brown-haired facade. You're in for a world hurt, youngling.

I actually WANT a chubby, flatchested gf

I just want a looksmatched girlfriend but this is too high standard. Those women sadly never "settle" for me.

I’ve asked out women that looked like Lena Dunham, the rejections were SAVAGE.

all i want is a 4-6 girl who is nice. is that really too much to fucking ask for?

My standards went from a 5/10 cutie to just a female with a pulse tbh

I want my oneitis so bad
I promise you your oneitis is no good for you. They all turn out terribly 10 years later and it makes you question your oneitis instincts. It's just there to fuck with you and is the worst curse imaginable I know.

I just want a girl who will suck my dick and let me hit it from the back.

I will not settle for anything less at this point

I just want to stop going bald and i agree to not touch or interact with a woman ever.

4/10 and I would absolutely LOVE to looks match a 4/10 girl, any fucking day, I don't even want a 7/10+, too much maintenance and they would cheat on me with chads.

I promise you your oneitis is no good for you. They all turn out terribly 10 years later and it makes you question your oneitis instincts. It's just there to fuck with you and is the worst curse imaginable I know.
i know she isn't but the feelings I have towards her are hard to fight

I will. that seems to be the best strategy so far. stressing over her just makes it worse.

Dude, I know how you feel.

My oneitis isn't a Stacy, she says she's never had a bf. She's moved back in with her parents while working.

But, to me, she's the most beautiful woman ever.

Plain and geeky girls are whores who dream about Chad's cock and will always be looking to ditch you and climb the social ladder.

I'd rather fuck a blonde bimbo cheerleader any day of the week.

Just LOL if you prefer roasties to stacies.

Maybe... Just maybe this is why no one wants you

thats a lie. thats some fuck shit right there. you would never do such a thing. Your orbited and "fell in love" with vastha(talia) for fucks sake. She was ur e-gf LOL

That was because she seemed similar to me in personality/interests. She's also not a cheerleader, more cute and innocent looking.

What I thought was a unicorn turned out to be just another roastie though.

Dude, I know how you feel.

My oneitis isn't a Stacy, she says she's never had a bf. She's moved back in with her parents while working.

But, to me, she's the most beautiful woman ever.
same thing bro. I don't know what it is about her, but my oneitis is literally perfect in my eyes (besides being shallow). so weird how if i'm rating her on the looks scale, she is only like a 6.

I guess that's just a guy thing though because I've never heard a girl say she obsesses over a guy and the guy isn't extremely good looking.
do you think you have a chance with your oneitis?

same thing bro. I don't know what it is about her, but my oneitis is literally perfect in my eyes (besides being shallow). so weird how if i'm rating her on the looks scale, she is only like a 6.

I guess that's just a guy thing though because I've never heard a girl say she obsesses over a guy and the guy isn't extremely good looking.
do you think you have a chance with your oneitis?

I don't think I have a chance with her. Primarily because we live at other ends of the country (US).

thats a lie. thats some fuck shit right there. you would never do such a thing. Your orbited and "fell in love" with vastha(talia) for fucks sake. She was ur e-gf LOL

For real? How did I not know about this lol. Got any screenshots?