Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't even eat anymore, I just get high on caffeine. Seriously, fuck my life + Drug suggestions

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've been drinking shit loads of coffee as a substitute for food these past few weeks. Food is just shit. Coffee gives me the high that gets me through the day. If I don't have it, I feel like complete shit.
Seriously, this is all life is. Barely getting by and only remaining somewhat stable because of a fucking substance.
What other substances should I try besides weed to keep myself high?

I've been drinking shit loads of coffee as a substitute for food these past few weeks.
Doing that gave me heart palpitations and chest pain.

I hate coffee

Coffee+adderall is my personal cope.

Eat a salad bro it helps

I've been drinking shit loads of coffee as a substitute for food these past few weeks. Food is just shit. Coffee gives me the high that gets me through the day. If I don't have it, I feel like complete shit.
Seriously, this is all life is. Barely getting by and only remaining somewhat stable because of a fucking substance.
What other substances should I try besides weed to keep myself high?
Move to a legal cannabis state. Sativa + Caffeine = LifeFuel tbh tbh

If I don't have it, I feel like complete shit.
That's mostly the withdrawal bro. I tried getting off caffeine because it increases anxiety but after a week or two I just go back on it because I feel like staying in bed all day.

caffeine fucks me up after a few days of use