Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I DONT DESERVE TO BE A FUCKING INCEL.

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I have a receding hairline, glasses, skinny body and arms, lack a NT personality. This is enough to make me a virgin loser? I did stem at uni and have an ok job :feels:, I am not even ugly facially, slightly below average at worst :feels::feels:. why does my life have to be so shit! what happened to JBW theory it doesnt work for me!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Better start finding a cope to distract you from the fact women will never look your way.

No pussy for you.

I have a receding hairline, glasses, skinny body and arms, lack a NT personality. This is enough to make me a virgin loser? I did stem at uni and have an ok job :feels:, I am not even ugly facially, slightly below average at worst :feels::feels:. why does my life have to be so shit! what happened to JBW theory it doesnt work for me!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
How tall are you?

no one deserves to be born this way but reality doesn't care

THIS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR

Better start finding a cope
But what copes, everything will become duller as time passes, you become older, lonelier and more isolated where you see the world outside goes on in spite of you and spiting you in your face.

No jbw for subhumans.

Nobody deserves man we are gods torture subjects

5'11" :feels:. Midget tier nowadays
JFL. Get over your fucking sadness fakecel tallfag. You said yourself that you are good facially and you are tall, that's all that fucking matters you disgusting piece of shit normie scum

JFL. Get over your fucking sadness fakecel tallfag. You said yourself that you are good facially and you are tall, that's all that fucking matters you disgusting piece of shit normie scum
Sub 6' = tall
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Below average = good facially
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

i am an honorary incel

Have you tried showering?

No one does.

no-one does, its such an unfortunate situation. All you can really do is keep hoping things will improve.

Better start finding a cope to distract you from the fact women will never look your way.

No pussy for you.
brutal but true, video games and star wars is all i have

Many men are in the same situation. Foids don't wanna date below average or even average looking men. We've lost the genetic lottery.

“Life gave us the middle finger at birth fuck life and fuck myself” - saint oreo man

5'11" :feels:. Midget tier nowadays

Receding hairline + non-NT status + 5'11 height + below average face = incel

You definitely qualify (especially in 2023!) plus you are likely rating your face too high.

I remember back when I first learned about the decile scale I also rated my face too highly at first. Many people use the decile scale incorrectly at first, and assume that it is like a grading system where anything below 6 is a fail, but it's not anything like that. 1 is deformed disabled disfigured truecel tier, 5 is average normie tier, and 10 is Gigachad tier. Usually you are supposed to subtract at least one point from your initial assessment for safety, because you are more likely to be forgiving of your own flaws due to seeing your own face for years and being used to it, compared to other people who are seeing it for the first time. You also don't see your face the way others do most times, as in a mirror or window reflection, your face is flipped to the other side, which can throw off symmetry evaluations.

So if you give yourself a 5/10 facially, you are likely a 4/10 in reality.

You were cucked by your own genetics welcome to club

You have no free will

Receding hairline + non-NT status + 5'11 height + below average face = incel

You definitely qualify (especially in 2023!) plus you are likely rating your face too high.

I remember back when I first learned about the decile scale I also rated my face too highly at first. Many people use the decile scale incorrectly at first, and assume that it is like a grading system where anything below 6 is a fail, but it's not anything like that. 1 is deformed disabled disfigured truecel tier, 5 is average normie tier, and 10 is Gigachad tier. Usually you are supposed to subtract at least one point from your initial assessment for safety, because you are more likely to be forgiving of your own flaws due to seeing your own face for years and being used to it, compared to other people who are seeing it for the first time. You also don't see your face the way others do most times, as in a mirror or window reflection, your face is flipped to the other side, which can throw off symmetry evaluations.

So if you give yourself a 5/10 facially, you are likely a 4/10 in reality.
So im probably a 3.5. I believe it :blackpill:

You have no free will
Agreed