Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I DONT DESERVE TO BE A DEGENERATE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
FUCKK IT MAN, ALL I WANT IS TO JUST FUCK AND BE A FUCKING HEDONIST SLAPING ASS FUCKING HOOKERS COCAINE LIFE OUT OF A CAR LIVING THAT HUNTER BIDEN LIFE MOTHERFUCKER. THATS ALL I WANNA DO, BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE I KNOW I DONT DESERVE THIS. I KNOW I DONT DESERVE THIS BECAUSE I AM A COWARD. I AM AFRAID OF BEING A HAPPY PERSON. I AM AFRAID OF BEING ALL THINGS I KNOW I CANT NEVER ACHIEVE. BECAUSE I HAVE A FRAGILE EGO, AND IM AFRAID OF THE MORALISTS, BECAUSE IM A MORALIST LIKE THEM POINTING A SHARPER FINGER BECAUSE IM HIDING THAT PART OF MYSELF. WHEN DEEP DOWN INSIDE I KNOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE AND WHO GIVES A FUCK I JUST WANNA FUCK TILL I DIE. I WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT A LIFE OF DEGENERACY AS AN EXTREME TEMPTATION THAT IS UNDENIABLE AND NOTHING I KNOW CAN CHANGE THAT, ITS AN INSANE AMOUNT OF COPE.

THAT JORDAN BELFORT WAY OF LIFE-- I AM UNWORTHY :lul:

Last edited:
10247.jpg

The modern Diogenes.

I feel the same way, but I am scared of God.
Fear of God brings wisdom.

We will all have to stand before Him, there is no doubt.

Being a bunch of ugly pricks in the most superficial and sexed up time in human history works in our favour.

Last edited:
I feel the same way, but I am scared of God.
Fear of God brings wisdom.

We will all have to stand before Him, there is no doubt.

Being a bunch of ugly pricks in the mist superficial and sexed up time in human history works in oir favour.
fuck yeah

My mother told me there would be someone waiting for me in the afterlife :feelsclown:.
Brutal, she gifted me a cat :owo::feelsaww:.

OP is too high inhib to fuck hookers.

My mother told me there would be someone waiting for me in the afterlife :feelsclown:.
Brutal, she gifted me a cat :owo::feelsaww:.
sex in hell seems hotter than sex in heaven

A DEVIL IN HELL IS THE MOST SATISFYING EXPERIENCE A SENSIBLE BEING CAN POSSIBLY EXPERIENCE

Last edited:
sex in hell seems hotter than sex in heaven

A DEVIL IN HELL IS THE MOST SATISFYING EXPERIENCE A SENSIBLE BEING CAN POSSIBLY EXPERIENCE
Even for a devil, hell will be hell.

No one deserves to live what these people live.

FUCK