Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t believe in the heightpill.

Its not Just height. Face >money >IQ > dick> height > personality

Last edited:
Then why is it that you "don't believe in the heightpill" (whatever that means)? It's a fundamental aspect of the black pill.
Because heightpillers go around saying some white Chadlet is just as incel me and most of them are retards, 5’10 average height men coping with the fact that they’re not ugly.

@Zer0/∞ bro, you make this thread on Friday.

Then you make this thread on Sunday.

Either you've gone completely schizo, or something else is going on. :feelswhat:
It’s a parody thread of heightcopers.

god I hate zoomers

How about now, do you still not believe it?

Height can be a handicap but an ugly face is a death sentence.
No. It's the other way around.

Lots of toilets' dating ads say "Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+".

It is unheard of for a woman's dating ad to say "Height don't matter, must be handsome".

How about now, do you still not believe it?
I told you, tallfags are all fakecels and this idea no manlet ever gets a girlfriend is a complete meme.

Last edited:
I told you, tallfags are all fakecels and this idea no manlet ever gets a girlfriend is a complete meme.
I didn't read the last paragraph of your thread when I made that comment. I also made that comment because of the 6'0 chink you saw with his gf that day.

I didn't read the last paragraph of your thread when I made that comment. I also made that comment because of the 6'0 chink you saw with his gf that day.
Tallfags and Chadlets are two sides of the same fakecel coin.