Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlets are trucels, height is everything.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS-iDPpHZQIP5nMlM.jpg

Height is the number one priority for foids.

Foids will choose the pudgy 5'10 guy with a 3/10 face over a ripped 5'6 guy with a 7/10 face. This is consistent.

You aren’t incel because you’re ugly, face literally doesn’t matter, it’s all about HEIGHT!

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

White Chadlets don't seem to have any issues

If you keep saying face>height,why hasn't @Misogynist Curry 卐 ascended.He is 5'6 told he looks like imran Khan and 5'7 is average height in curryland.There are 200 million young curry foids, no one wants him.I literally see tallfag normies with foids surrounding them every single day but i haven't seen a single 5'7 manlet with a college foid in the 3 years of my blackpill experience

If you keep saying face>height,why hasn't @Misogynist Curry 卐 ascended.He is 5'6 told he looks like imran Khan and 5'7 is average height in curryland.There are 200 million young curry foids, no one wants him.I literally see tallfag normies with foids surrounding them every single day but i haven't seen a single 5'7 manlet with a college foid in the 3 years of my blackpill experience

He literally got mogged by the ugly manlet Dravidian he bullied. :lul:
There is this guy living in my neighbourhood whom I used to bully for being fat and dark skinned during childhood. He is still fat, ugly and dark, but today while coming home I saw something which completely destroyed me; I saw something I never thought of. I saw him with a girl in a restaurant; he was eating and talking to her and they both were also laughing. I can't believe how could someone like that hideous fool can have a girlfriend :feelsree::feelsree:
He isn't even that tall; probably an inch taller than me. I also facemog him.
Maybe it's because he's NTmaxxed? Dark traidmaxxed and jestermaxxed??
The girl wasn't even that good looking either; they were looksmatch.
But whatever, atleast he has some hole now to fuck, talk and love while I am rotting alone in misery with no friends let alone holes.

He literally got mogged by the ugly manlet Dravidian he bullied. :lul:
He isn't Dravidian you waste of space. Not every dark skinned Indian is Dravidian.

Foids will choose the pudgy 5'10 guy with a 3/10 face over a ripped 5'6 guy with a 7/10 face. This is consistent.

You aren’t incel because you’re ugly, face literally doesn’t matter, it’s all about HEIGHT!
it's all about height only if you're abnormally tall like 6'4+ but if you're average height 5'10-6'0 then you have to have at least an average face to have any options. It isn't just height or looks it's a combination of both unless you're particularly tall and ugly or very good looking and short then things get balanced to a certain degree. A 5'6 manlet with a 9/10 face will have plenty of girls who will happily keep him as a pet same with very tall ugly men there's plenty of height fetishists who will have them.

it's all about height only if you're abnormally tall like 6'4+ but if you're average height 5'10-6'0 then you have to have at least an average face to have any options. It isn't just height or looks it's a combination of both unless you're particularly tall and ugly or very good looking and short then things get balanced to a certain degree. A 5'6 manlet with a 9/10 face will have plenty of girls who will happily keep him as a pet same with very tall ugly men there's plenty of height fetishists who will have them.
High IQ, tallfags and Chadlets are just different sides of the same coin @PLA1092

This comic always makes me sad, man. :fuk:

height then face.