Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpillers are Fakecel Gaslighting Copers: Face > Height!

Fucking 5’6 Chadlet posted his sex tape to mog and brag to incels like me. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
@Incelius Savage

@Yvel_ muh manlet makes you a trucel.

height>face once your 30+

height>face once your 30+
Shut up, you’re a fucking volcel if you didn’t ascend with a good face as a Chadlet when you’re young. @Sennacherib

Told you face>>height. Find me one example of an ugly guy who isn't rich and famous who has 25+slays. You simply couldn't no matter how hard you tried.

Height copers come out and gaslight me into believing all manlets are somehow incel.

finally some lifefuel, I'll hit the gym next week

Height copers come gaslight me into believing he gets cucked by 6’0+ chads.

Only the ugly can be incel. GTFO if you aren't ugly.
My face is normie and I've been told I'm handsome by some women. My height is the problem. Social skills too, but I've NEVER got clear IOIs, so my lack of physical attractiveness is the main problem.

Obviously a 5'5 guy with a chadlite face and gymmaxxed is a HTN. But 5'5 with a normie face like me, it's over

Like a year ago. She liked me too, but she lives far from me

I'm 5'5 + no face to compensate for it (MTN) + not NT + KHV. I have many reasons to be here
Shut up failed normie

face will always be more important than height

for women, face > height, but not by much. the older women are, the more they care about height (and masculine traits in general) in comparison to other things. and the best women are feminine women, which obviously want masculine men, and height is probably the most important masculine trait, so if getting women as a manlet is already difficult, getting femenine women is near impossible bc they don't care as much about face as the avg woman.

for life in general, definitely height > face. again, not by much. but I'd rather be 6'0 (80th percentile height) and 20th percentile in the face than 5'7 and a quarter (20th percentile height) and 80th percentile in the face, any day

The idea that height is the most important factor is a fucking cope. As a Hispanic myself I’ll tell you Latinas date short manlet Edgars all the time. It’s pretty much NT > Looks > Height.

The idea that height is the most important factor is a fucking cope. As a Hispanic myself I’ll tell you Latinas date short manlet Edgars all the time. It’s pretty much NT > Looks > Height.
@Incelius Savage

I accepted the fact that I’m just way uglier than I thought I was

Come out heightcopers

The foid is taller than the Chadlet and yet people here believe muh height > face @PLA1092 :feelsclown:

Face can be more important than height and height can be important than face, depending on the specific person, but it is indeed a cope to believe any facially attractive man who happens to be a manlet is incel-tier, or even normie-tier in any way; a 5'7/8 man with a 8/10 face is still slaying at least on the level of a 6'0 Chadlite with a 6/10 Face, especially if he's not in Northern Europe or something... :feelsjuice:

I hate Looksmax for these bragging ascendposts. :feelswhat:

I'm gonna block this fuckin clown zer0. He's been pushing me lately and this is the final straw. Dumbass retard is pissing me off. He is blocked. Fuckin clown.

There are literally tons and tons of women, I'd say the majority, totally exclude men because of their manlet height regardless of how good their face is. They didn't meet a height threshold so theyre out. No ifs or buts. Theyre out.

If you have a 5/10 face give or take and are 5'11+ you've met the height threshold. You are now at least considered by them. You might not have the face, status, or money but you have met the height threshold for being a tallfag. You are and will always be in the dating game/dating scene because you are at least considered because you're a tallfag.

The majority of women don't care how good looking or how much you earn if you are a manlet, its game over. Unless you are a white male or white passing latino male.

I know the truth hurts to you you fuckin retard. This is my final take on the matter.

Either way you are blocked faggot.

Last edited:
Come out heightcopers
No such thing as heightcopers. Nor is it face. As all inceldians are born ugly somewhat. That's the blackpill.

Face mogs me to death

Spics are pretty much immune to the blackpill imo. I've seen latinas date the fatest and shortest niggas before aslong as they where latino. If they try to date outside their race is when it's next to impossible for them which is why I think white women, Hispanic male relationships are so rare.

Keep cherrypicking regard coper,the world has 7 billion people ofcourse blackpill doesn't apply to everything.I have seen 9/10 aryan muslim Chads rotting in drainage because they are poor in curryland and 4/10 5'7 guy with gf does that mean blackpill doesn't apply to them anymore? Some people have relationship because of first love or circumstances.You mentioned he has chad face now why the fuck would a chadlet not have a girlfriend.5'6 chadlet = 5'11 normie by smv.Just because you can cherrypick doesn't mean the heightpill is fake,it differs according to race,country and circumstances

Just have 0.10% face to compensate short bones body.

Spics are pretty much immune to the blackpill imo. I've seen latinas date the fatest and shortest niggas before aslong as they where latino. If they try to date outside their race is when it's next to impossible for them which is why I think white women, Hispanic male relationships are so rare.
Yea the only men Latinas don’t date is Latinos like me who are non NT and have shit social skills. It’s over.

heightpill doesnt apply to whites because foids are into white twinks

You should be banned for pushing NT bullshit normie scum.

You should be banned for pushing NT bullshit normie scum.
Keep coping retards like me suffer far more than delusional weak minded NT faggots

it's just lookism

some toilets will like a face more than the height and some other will like a height more than the face.
we cannot take one example and just say that height > face or face >height.
if we could do that then i am down to bring you a million example of height >face or face >height

Nah most men don’t meet the 5’10 threshold for face to take over

It seems like it would be common sense that how your face looks matters more than how long your body is. I mean as long as you're not shorter than most women then yes you will do better than a tall orge. Most men are taller than most women

Looks > NT > Height