Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t believe in the heightpill.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see men shorter than me with foids every single day in NYC and I am supposed to be at the height where people here consider to be the complete death sentence of turbomanletism, at not even 5’5.

If heightpill was true, this shouldn’t be happening.

Some of heightpillers here aren’t even short for their race, literally 5’10 chinks and curries here complaining about muh height > face when you height mog a majority of you race and complain hyperbolically about muh college chads are all 6’3+ and if you’re under 6’0, you should just rope.

Heightcopers believe height makes you incel, no it’s your fucking face first.

That said, tallfags are also fakecels, foids that fetishize height exist and if you’re 6’0+, you should be banned. I fucking hate reading posts arguing 6’0 is manlet height for muh Zoomers by tallfag braggers.

Last edited:
how do you think itz an acceptable height for dating in current timez then?

I use a normie height for my catfish (1.75m) and it workz juzt fine

Ax

NASTYA

how do you think itz an acceptable height for dating in current timez then?
5’8, you don’t need to be some 6’0 chad just to get a GF

Heightcopers believe height makes you incel, no it’s your fucking face.
Face > Everything
It’s how everyone identifies you, and the first thing everyone notices. On your ID, passports, soycial medias(if you have them), school ID cards, etc etc …

These people cope by claiming “but muh tiktok clips and tinder stats say femoids prefer tall men”.
Yes, height is preferable, but a good face is a given. Ugly men don’t even register as humans for most females. Face is a basic condition. Everything else comes after. The foids that claim they “prefer” tall men are coping because they can’t get the good looking ones. Same for the lowly white males that have a preference for Asians. Cope. White women sent you that way. :dab:

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

Height can be a handicap but an ugly face is a death sentence.

I mean, even if not for dating; height is relevant for real, as studies shows.
A guy gets more respect for being taller than being shorter; I am fairly sure most don't mean it only for dating but also for other aspects of life when it is brought up.
Besides exception or outliers doesn't mean the rules.
I see men shorter than me with foids every single day in NYC and I am supposed to be at the height where people here consider to be the complete death sentence of turbomanletism, at not even 5’5.
Besides, are they all even romantic involved, or are you assuming?
Even if in the relationship, the situation might not even be ideal as explained in the video and its shown study.

I mean, even if not for dating; height is relevant for real, as studies shows.
A guy gets more respect for being taller than being shorter; I am fairly sure most don't mean it only for dating but also for other aspects of life when it is brought up.
Besides exception or outliers doesn't mean the rules.

Besides, are they all even romantic involved, or are you assuming?
Even if in the relationship, the situation might not even be ideal as explained in the video and its shown study.
Cope.
Thread 'Heightpillers are Fakecel Gaslighting Copers: Face > Height!'
https://incels.is/threads/heightpillers-are-fakecel-gaslighting-copers-face-height.434388/

These normies who have gf’s are usually rich, white, or are ceo’s. Women don’t just date normal guys anymore man

Cope.
Thread 'Heightpillers are Fakecel Gaslighting Copers: Face > Height!'
https://incels.is/threads/heightpillers-are-fakecel-gaslighting-copers-face-height.434388/
The girl is still way shorter than the guy; a tenant of the heigthpill is that women have males still taller than them as they prefer them.

Even from what I know, the girl is still usually shorter, even in most of these cases.
Besides, isn't this a big exception, like he is shorter than average and a self-proclaimed dickcel. In any case, outliers don't disapprove of scientific evidence, as I said above.

The girl is still way shorter than the guy; a tenant of the heigthpill is that women have males still taller than them as they prefer them.

Even from what I know, the girl is still usually shorter, even in most of these cases.
Besides, isn't this a big exception, like he is shorter than average and a self-proclaimed dickcel. In any case, outliers don't disapprove of scientific evidence, as I said above.
It’s because she’s bending down to hug him, she’s actually taller than him.

Just go for shorter women theory. :feelstastyman:

Just go for shorter women theory. :feelstastyman:
How does this sentence disprove anything; men still like shorter women than them in general, and women do the opposite.

You are welcome to clarify your point

How does this sentence disprove anything; men still like shorter women than them in general, and women do the opposite.

You are welcome to clarify your point
That completely refutes the heightpill and the idea you need to be tall because there will always be shorter women unless you suffer from dwarfism.

That completely refutes the heightpill and the idea you need to be tall because there will always be shorter women unless you suffer from dwarfism.
Heightpill is defined here and it is the way that I used it; I don't like it either but exceptions are not rules.

Once one passes the 5’8+ threshold it’s not height holding them back. It’s other factors

Everything matters

How old were those "couples" and how do you know they are a couple and not just friends? Age is important because the older the foids are, the more permissive they are with how their partner looks, also how those foids looked if they were a 3/ 10 It is obvious that they cannot be very demanding either and how tall the guy was compared to the foid, you are omitting many things

JFL @ facecopers.

Height is attractive to women the way a big pair of tits and a great ass is attractive to men. It's PRIMAL.

JFL @ facecopers.

Height is attractive to women the way a big pair of tits and a great ass is attractive to men. It's PRIMAL.
Chadletcels don’t exist.

Correct. "Chadlet" is a meaningless concept. Chads aren't short. They're tall, by definition.
Then explain to me why this 5’6 manlet is able to slay?

Then explain to me why this 5’6 manlet is able to slay?
The exception is not the rule. Also, that's not SLAYING. He fucked one girl.

Fucking hell bro. WTF is going on? It all started with that retarded oofy doofy shit and now this. Were you always blue pilled, or is this a case of what inceldom does to a mfer?

Last edited:
Didnt you just say height>face like a week ago?

Didnt you just say height>face like a week ago?
I hate skinnyfags saying I’m volcel for being fat more than height copers.

If you’re not ugly, you’re a failed normie/fakecel period. @universallyabhorred
Thread 'Case Study of Typical "Incel" on Incels.is'
https://incels.is/threads/case-study-of-typical-incel-on-incels-is.422961/
If you're not ugly, then it means that you're likely average and could be a failed normie. However, it's not a guarantee that if you're not ugly you're a failed normie. You could be an average guy who lucked out and married his highschool looksmatch before the pestilent tinder was unleashed upon the earth.

Fakecels, on the other hand, are not in the same class as failed normies. They're straight up good-looking (and often tall) narcissists who get off on mogging us.

If you're not ugly, then it means that you're likely average and could be a failed normie. However, it's not a guarantee that if you're not ugly you're a failed normie. You could be an average guy who lucked out and married his highschool looksmatch before the pestilent tinder was unleashed upon the earth.

Fakecels, on the other hand, are not in the same class as failed normies. They're straight up good-looking (and often tall) narcissists who get off on mogging us.
I told you I hate tallfags in thread, stop making this black and white, they’re both fakecels, there have been sub 5’8 manlets here that have been exposed for being fakecels just as 6’0+ ugly “tallcels” and most of the heightpillers here complaining about being manlets aren’t even short, they’re always 5’10-5’11.

If you were in Minsk this summer, you could see a middle age 5'6 (167) manlet with a 19 yo 6'1 (185) gigastacy but you would not know he paid her $1000 a week to live with him for some time.

I told you I hate tallfags in thread, stop making this black and white, they’re both fakecels, there have been sub 5’8 manlets here that have been exposed for being fakecels just as 6’0+ ugly “tallcels” and most of the heightpillers here complaining about being manlets aren’t even short, they’re always 5’10-5’11.

Then why is it that you "don't believe in the heightpill" (whatever that means)? It's a fundamental aspect of the black pill.

Heightcopers believe height makes you incel, no it’s your fucking face
This the face is the first line of defense it determines one's beauty

JFL @ facecopers.

Cope

This the face is the first line of defense it determines one's beauty
You will literally not register on a woman's radar in their field of vision, if you're not tall enough. They will only acknowledge your existence, if they have to deal with you somehow and then look at you e.g., cashier or bank teller. It couldn't get any more of an obvious primary selection filter than that.

What do you mean "cope," nigger? It's evolutionary biology.
1. Im whiter than you

2. Face is everything, height comes after. It’s how everyone identifies you. Face is your measure of beauty, I don’t see a decile scale to rate anyones height.
As I’ve said before, foids prefer tall men to short ones. Not tall to attractive. When they say they prefer tall men they’re not disregarding good looking, cause being good looking is a given. Ugly men don’t even register as human by them.

You will literally not register on a woman's radar in their field of vision, if you're not tall enough. They will only acknowledge your existence, if they have to deal with you somehow and then look at you e.g., cashier or bank teller. It couldn't get any more of an obvious primary selection filter than that.
Nah ive seen short fat fucks its all money and face height is only for domimation

1. Im whiter than you
Nigger.

2. Face is everything, height comes after. It’s how everyone identifies you. Face is your measure of beauty, I don’t see a decile scale to rate anyones height.
As I’ve said before, foids prefer tall men to short ones. Not tall to attractive. When they say they prefer tall men they’re not disregarding good looking, cause being good looking is a given. Ugly men don’t even register as human by them.
Nah ive seen short fat fucks its all money and face height is only for domimation
There's decades old data showing that taller men have more sex than shorter men, and have children more ("higher reproductive success"). There's data showing that taller men get paid more, hold higher positions of power, and lead happier lives.

There's tangible scientific evidence that height > face in literally all aspects of life, yet you fucking retards keep spewing anecdotal nonsense.

Nigger.

There's decades old data showing that taller men have more sex than shorter men, and have children more ("higher reproductive success"). There's data showing that taller men get paid more, hold higher positions of power, and lead happier lives.

There's tangible scientific evidence that height > face in literally all aspects of life, yet you fucking retards keep spewing anecdotal nonsense.
And how do those men appear facially?

And how do those men appear facially?
It's irrelevant. The whole point is that they're not being sexually selected for their face, but their height. It's a requirement and a disqualifier.

It's irrelevant. The whole point is that they're not being sexually selected for their face, but their height. It's a requirement and a disqualifier.
No one is arguing against that. A taller man is much preferred to a shorter one, that much is true. But a good face still is more valuable than height.
Tom Cruise mogs Lebron James

@Zer0/∞ bro, you make this thread on Friday.

Then you make this thread on Sunday.

Either you've gone completely schizo, or something else is going on. :feelswhat: