Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i do not recommend hanging

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
on tuesday i tied my belt around my clothing rack and put my head inside and tightened (i wasnt trying to kill myself i just wanted to see if hanging was painful in preparation for possible use in my lifetime) and let me tell you there is WAYYY better ways to kys. first off i know there is a certain way to hang yourself that will kill you instantly via fracturing the bone in your neck and snapping your spinal cord, however you need the appropriate rope length (i dont even have a rope) and drop length. but anyways, as i was saying. when i dropped i let myself feel the pain there for a few seconds until i untied my belt. when i dropped i felt immediate pressure in my head and throat, which felt like it was going to explode. and when i untied the belt i immediately let out a bunch of wheezy coughs. it was not a pleasant experience and after testing the waters i know for sure that is not how i will die

edit: i shouldnt say painful, it was more just very uncomfortable. it wasnt really painful as if you just got punched or stabbed, but when your head feels like its super pressurized it is definitely not pleasant

Last edited:
I just want a bullet to tear through my brain. This is the only suicide method I'm comfortable with.

I just want a bullet to tear through my brain. This is the only suicide method I'm comfortable with.
same. i have held knives to my stomach and considered how quickly that would end me and how painful (because i heard from someone that suicide via knife isnt actually that painful and it feels like you got punched) but i just will not do that, no chances

you should watch a video called the anatomy of a headshot on youtube

some people have survived headshots hell even shotguns to the head

it sucks you can either be deformed or retarded or both :feelskek:

you should watch a video called the anatomy of a headshot on youtube
thx, i will

True. But I just find the thought of being shot in the head satisfying. I fantasize a lot about it, in fact. On the other hand: thinking about hanging, poisoning, bleeding to death etc only makes me feel sick.

True. But I just find the thought of being shot in the head satisfying. I fantasize a lot about it, in fact. On the other hand: thinking about hanging, poisoning, bleeding to death etc only makes me feel sick.
i actually know exactly what you are talking about cus i relate to this 100%. i have a fascination of just imagining my head exploding against the wall, my blood and brain matter spilling out. when im alone and board a lot of times i act out with my fingers shooting myself in the head and i even do like a little gun noise too lol, its hella cringy but i think about it a lot, its a fantasy of mine

Last edited:

thats because they are not pointing it correctly. they usually put it under their chin and aim directly up which just rips their face off but doesnt touch the brain. either that or they put it inside their mouth and blow their jaw off

thats because they are not pointing it correctly. they usually put it under their chin and aim directly up which just rips their face off but doesnt touch the brain. either that or they put it inside their mouth and blow their jaw off
so like if i put it to my temple insta death?

just incase for the future :feelshmm:

so like if i put it to my temple insta death?

just incase for the future :feelshmm:
yes. idk the statistics but im sure without a doubt that a shotgun to the temple has a 100% fatality rate. the rare cases that people do survive suicide via shotgun its cus theyre dumbasses who aim it wrong and end up without a face and an even worse life

yes. idk the statistics but im sure without a doubt that a shotgun to the temple has a 100% fatality rate. the rare cases that people do survive suicide via shotgun its cus theyre dumbasses who aim it wrong and end up without a face and an even worse life
i saw this one guy on a gore video and he shot himself with a shotgun a chink to and he survived and he was breathing through his face :fuk:

probably fake though the quality was shit

i saw this one guy on a gore video and he shot himself with a shotgun a chink to and he survived and he was breathing through his face :fuk:

probably fake though the quality was shit
i think ik which one youre talking about. that is likely real, dumbfuck put it right under his chin and aimed vertically so it didnt touch his brain

i think ik which one youre talking about. that is likely real, dumbfuck put it right under his chin and aimed vertically so it didnt touch his brain
nigga sounded like he was snoring :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Isn't there a way you can pass out with pressure on the carotid artery though? It does end up being kinda complicated though tbf.

on tuesday i tied my belt around my clothing rack and put my head inside and tightened (i wasnt trying to kill myself i just wanted to see if hanging was painful in preparation for possible use in my lifetime) and let me tell you there is WAYYY better ways to kys. first off i know there is a certain way to hang yourself that will kill you instantly via fracturing the bone in your neck and snapping your spinal cord, however you need the appropriate rope length (i dont even have a rope) and drop length. but anyways, as i was saying. when i dropped i let myself feel the pain there for a few seconds until i untied my belt. when i dropped i felt immediate pressure in my head and throat, which felt like it was going to explode. and when i untied the belt i immediately let out a bunch of wheezy coughs. it was not a pleasant experience and after testing the waters i know for sure that is not how i will die

edit: i shouldnt say painful, it was more just very uncomfortable. it wasnt really painful as if you just got punched or stabbed, but when your head feels like its super pressurized it is definitely not pleasant
Roping is cucked:smonk:

Isn't there a way you can pass out with pressure on the carotid artery though? It does end up being kinda complicated though tbf.
i mean im not sure the science but a lot of times you do kick the chair and you pass out within a few seconds, but idk i just wouldn't consider hanging

Roping is cucked:smonk:
i hate my life and will continue to hate it until i can find someone who will love me and care about me. which is likely never, i will never be enough

i mean im not sure the science but a lot of times you do kick the chair and you pass out within a few seconds, but idk i just wouldn't consider hanging
Just jump off a high place theory.

Just jump off a high place theory.
im too pussy to jump. i have a CRIPPLING fear of heights. i will even hesitate to jump from a truck bed. when i went to paris when i was about 11 we went up to the eiffel tower and my legs were fucking VIBRATING lmaooo, ik i would back out if i tried to jump

im too pussy to jump. i have a CRIPPLING fear of heights. i will even hesitate to jump from a truck bed. when i went to paris when i was about 11 we went up to the eiffel tower and my legs were fucking VIBRATING lmaooo, ik i would back out if i tried to jump
Yeah I went up there once. That lift is like some kind of anxiety cage. I do have a fantasy though of getting fucked up and hurling myself off a cliff/bridge/building.

Yeah I went up there once. That lift is like some kind of anxiety cage. I do have a fantasy though of getting fucked up and hurling myself off a cliff/bridge/building.
yeah the elevator was scary for me too because you can see everything. and as you go up it clicks and clicks and clicks

yeah the elevator was scary for me too because you can see everything. and as you go up it clicks and clicks and clicks
So many clicks.