Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise working

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
at this point i would rather just cheat steal and rob in skyrim before I ever work another legitimate job ever again its a losing game as an incel and there is no such thing as winning I will never ever get some shitty job ever again fuck hard work

Over for wagecucks who aren't comfy neets :feelscomfy:
Jfl jail was more preferable than college for me heck I'd rather be homeless than not neet
i would rather get administerd to a crazy house before I ever work again

it really is pointless for an incel to work, even norms complain about how awful slavemaxxing is and they have a warm pussy waiting for them after work

it really is pointless for an incel to work, even norms complain about how awful slavemaxxing is and they have a warm pussy waiting for them after work
bet they dont even get starfish sex:feelsohh:

How can you get money to live if you dont work though?

Have you consider squatting on public or abandoned land in the middle of the woods, and just live off by hunting game, fishing and DIY/survival skills?

That would be the dream if I got paid for doing nothing
lots of people on this forum are on neetbux i have been saving my money since i was 16 years old since I live at home and neetbux is hard to get around here

Have you consider squatting on public or abandoned land in the middle of the woods, and just live off by hunting game, fishing and DIY/survival skills?
Ted Kaczynski style (not the bombing of course)

Theres no place in the UK where i could do that unfortunately.

Ted Kaczynski style (not the bombing of course)

Theres no place in the UK where i could do that unfortunately.
Unfortunately England and most of Europe is very urbanized tho.

Maybe you can still go off-grid somewhere in the Scottish Highlands or something.

at this point i would rather just cheat steal and rob in skyrim before I ever work another legitimate job ever again its a losing game as an incel and there is no such thing as winning I will never ever get some shitty job ever again fuck hard work
I was thinking in put effort trying to get a job or something to cope a little bit.
Is hard for you working while being incel?

How are so many of you on neetbux, I thought America was badass and threw their poors on the street. :feelsseriously:

How are so many of you on neetbux, I thought America was badass and threw their poors on the street. :feelsseriously:
I'm not currently. I used to be on NEETbux as a minor because I'm a diagnosed autist but my mom was leeching off of them.

I don't mind as long as my mind doesn't gave to focus