Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will be working no more than 32 hrs/week in the future

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
and most of that must be from home. that's just me dreaming I know bc I can never get this sort of job

bc I'll never get a gf but I need to work at least this many hours to barely survive

idgaf I won't be working a full time 40-42 hrs/week job if I don't have a (decent) gf which I won't have

it's also as a symbolic tactic towards my parents who still think a job will replace a gf for me or that I'll just accept it. they want me to live to work not other way round

Kekistani space force welcomes you

i work 4 days a week and its so much better

worth the few hundred euries less in the month

Kekistani space force welcomes you
Thanks commander I need a job let's conquer the kekulean universe

What I wrote here will never happen for me though

i work 4 days a week and its so much better

worth the few hundred euries less in the month
That's my goal it's the only way I can somewhat cope bc I definitely won't "live to work"
My parents will realise that soon enough atm they're still coping I'll be a good, happy lonely wage slave

I worked 7 years then i became a NEET.

People couldnt stop bullying me so much that it interfered with my mental health i had to resign from society.

nothing new here

I'll be a good, happy lonely wage slave
Joining Welcome Home GIF

People couldnt stop bullying me so much that it interfered with my mental health i had to resign from society.
I understand!

Nice cat

That's exactly what I have done too, jfl. 7 years as well

That’s the reason why I never attend job interviews anymore. I only apply for jobs so I get my government benefits. How old are you?

People couldnt stop bullying me so much that it interfered with my mental health i had to resign from society

That’s the reason why I never attend job interviews anymore. I only apply for jobs so I get my government benefits. How old are you?
I know you're probably not asking me but I'm 27

Do you get bullied by other people?

Was spricht gegen bürdergeldmaxxing ?

Do you get bullied by other people?

Whenever I'm outside I'm "bullied" as in people of all genders and literally all ages openly stare at me, joke about me amongst each other or talk about me (it's quite obvious they're doing it also considering I actually am deformed). I've overheard "ugliest person I've ever seen" or "monster" many times before but they never say it directly to me... only about me.

And no I'm not paranoid or something. I just look really really strange/abnormal, I have missing facial bones and wrong proportions (medically abnormal) also the different parts of my face and skull are abnormal as is my skull shape

I've had it up to here tbh. It's been happening ever since I was about 13. Makes me feel like shit and it still fucking hurts

How did you manage that? NEETing is very expensive.

:feelshaha: Good one. And do you expect a mortgage company to lend you a house they foreclosed?
of course! I will ask them nicely so I'm sure they'll lend me a couple million

I worked a 38.5 hour week but i cheated a bit by always being late or leaving early but not putting any hours of my time calendar also i called in sick for 2-3 days every few weeks so it was probably close to 32 hours in reality