Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I despise the double standard between how Indian/Asian men and women are perceived

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Let's be clear that Indian men are far, far from ideal. Probably the most beta and unattractive men in existence. Asian men are not far behind. But I hate how Indian and Asian men get shit on all the time while curry/Asian females do not, despite being just as bad or worse.

Curry females are bitchy, stuck up, annoying, sociopathic, and carry many of the same negative stereotypes as the males do including being ugly and smelly.

For some reason, it is okay to call Indian men ugly but you can't say the same for the women even though it applies to them just as much.

Asian women on the other hand are self-hating race traitors who cuck their own men into the 9th dimension. Yet they are perceived as beautiful and attractive(though the vast majority are plain looking) while Asian men get nothing. It is fucking awful.

This is thanks to our caste system with arranged marriage where all ugly men could get a woman and several generations of ugly which should have been weeded out by evolution still remain giving birth to us.

When you see an Indian, you see genetic trash for mating purpose. Intelligence is overrated. The white man could do much better with greater acheivements if they had the same population.

COPE! Asian and curry women are hot, the men are just incel to the core due to evolution deciding it'd be great if they all looked like framecels and low tcels.

jagged0 said:
COPE! Asian and curry women are hot, the men are just incel to the core due to evolution deciding it'd be great if they all looked like framecels and low tcels.

Your logic doesn't make much sense. Unless you were born in India, you'd know that the average Indian woman is very ugly. I suspect the same is true for China since they have similar cultural values.

Also keep in mind if the women on average were hot, the sons on average wouldn't be ugly.

Unfortunately we're a mixed race where the higher quality aryan genetics were mixed with lower quality dravidan genetic trash since everyone wants to look aryan.

Even linguistically we're beta males. beta means son in Hindi (look it up if you don't believe me).

This is why I don't support black/white miscegenation. Just look at Indians to see the results of this. A monkey and a human were not meant to be together. Don't destroy an entire lineage of people after you see what has happened with the Indian population.

currymensch said:
Your logic doesn't make much sense. Unless you were born in India, you'd know that the average Indian woman is very ugly. I suspect the same is true for China since they have similar cultural values.

Also keep in mind if the women on average were hot, the sons on average wouldn't be ugly.

Unfortunately we're a mixed race where the higher quality aryan genetics were mixed with lower quality dravidan genetic trash since everyone wants to look aryan.

What I'm saying is that good looking female features which are feminine don't look good on asian men/curries.

jagged0 said:

Retarded fucking post

OP curry and asian women are insulted/put down all the time

NekoStance said:
Retarded fucking post

OP curry and asian women are insulted/put down all the time

It's true, asian and indian men are more slender/feminine than other races even their chads don't look as good.

currymensch said:

Spot on brother. We have aboriginal admixture combined with poor natural selection from very early civilization(same thing happened to China).

The average Indian woman looks like this:

OB-MR321_ipinks_G_20110222054233.jpg

jagged0 said:
It's true, asian and indian men are more slender/feminine than other races even their chads don't look as good.

What you said could be seen as an advantage to many women of 2017

NekoStance said:
What you said could be seen as an advantage to many women of 2017

Looking like a lesbian isn't a advantage, ask any women if they'd want Jamie Dornan or some girly looking dude in a kpop band.

Pakistani and some North Indian girls are attractive imo, but yes their personalitys are fucking horrible and they worship white dick. Even white girls treat me better than curry women

jagged0 said:
Looking like a lesbian isn't a advantage, ask any women if they'd want Jamie Dornan or some girly looking dude in a kpop band.

I think those kpop types are very popular with weebu girls

NekoStance said:
I think those kpop types are very popular with weebu girls

COPE! If girly men were popular with anyone then 90% of curries/cucked asian men would be slaying left and right.

Krispinwah said:
Pakistani and some North Indian girls are attractive imo, but yes their personalitys are fucking horrible and they worship white dick. Even white girls treat me better than curry women

Pakistani women are on a different plane of existence compared to Indian girls. Even then, they're pretty standard for ethnic females.

jagged0 said:
COPE! If girly men were popular with anyone then 90% of curries/cucked asian men would be slaying left and right.

Well maybe not popular per se, definitely niche though

jagged0 said:

Feminine types are good only if they have good bone structure. Prettyboys as they call them. Feminine+bad bone structure is a death sentence of the highest degree.

Also we are not allowed to talk about the racism we experience. It’s not acceptable by the sjw and the femoid

NekoStance said:
Well maybe not popular per se, definitely niche though

If you're asian you'd better start running weeaboo game.

NegroKing said:
Feminine types are good only if they have good bone structure. Prettyboys as they call them. Feminine+bad bone structure is a death sentence of the highest degree.

Good point!

jagged0 said:
If you're asian you'd better start running weeaboo game.

Why not? Alot of those girls are really nice, nothing to be ashamed about

NegroKing said:
Spot on brother. We have aboriginal admixture combined with poor natural selection from very early civilization(same thing happened to China).

The average Indian woman looks like this:

OB-MR321_ipinks_G_20110222054233.jpg

have you even lived in India in this decade? Jesus talking about shitting on the country.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwU[/video]

Asian guys have become a lot more accepted by western women since the K-pop explosion. Plenty of girls with a yellow fetish. Not for all Asians of course, you still have to look good.

vancha986 said:
have you even lived in India in this decade? Jesus talking about shitting on the country.

>shitting on the country

I'm afraid Indians are the ones shitting on their country. Literally.

They shit in the fucking streets.

NegroKing said:
>shitting on the country

I'm afraid Indians are the ones shitting on their country. Literally.

They shit in the fucking streets.

thanks.  /pol/

its true as fuck, all ethnics are aesthetically inferior

vancha986 said:
thanks.  /pol/

You'd wish it was a meme but it's not. Yes, I've lived in India. The woman he posted looks better than the south indian women I grew up with. The more Aryan a person looks, the better looking they are. Pure Dravidian = Pure animal.

Good looking "south" Indian girl by curry standards.
South-Indian-Beautiful-Girl-Pics.jpg

Actual Dravidian girl in real life:
young-smiling-woman-in-sari-wearing-traditional-painting-on-her-forehead-cxye1f.jpg

The only thing south about the first girl is the language and the dravidian face structure. A real south indian would look like the girl in the second picture. The only reason the second girl exists is due to the arranged marriage system and could get looksmatched with another ugly black man.

jagged0 said:

Are you the fabled Gambler?

Curry women are smelly and gross to look at. I can't remember the last time I talked to one.

Asian women are fine as long as you're not an asian man lol

Asian men = when anyone with a spine is killed for not falling in line with the emperor or their incredibly conformist social order, literally bred for obedience and taxability like dogs and cattle. lol blame your emperor for cucking any semblance of masculine traits out of your blood, no difference from Western Europeans and their feudal background in this regard.

kkt6 said:
Curry women are smelly and gross to look at. I can't remember the last time I talked to one.

Asian women are fine as long as you're not an asian man lol

Asian men = when anyone with a spine is killed for not falling in line with the emperor or their incredibly conformist social order, literally bred for obedience and taxability like dogs and cattle. lol blame your emperor for cucking any semblance of masculine traits out of your blood, no difference from Western Europeans and their feudal background in this regard.

I agree, I'm asian myself and find my race cucked to oblivion. Asians bow to their white masters and would side with white people over their own race. I despise cucks above anything

kkt6 said:
Not sure if that's a genetic trait that got weeded out, or if it was just a cultural thing. The Japanese are submissive and conform to the group over individuality. But this is the same race that produced samurai not too long ago.

alsalsk said:
I agree, I'm asian myself and find my race cucked to oblivion. Asians bow to their white masters and would side with white people over their own race. I despise cucks above anything

Wow same with Indians. Plenty of white worshipping here. Also your experience is strongly like hapas.reddit.com (wonder when that gets banned).

For some places the women are simply more attractive than the men. East Asia, India, South America and Eastern Europe are those places.

currymensch said:
You'd wish it was a meme but it's not. Yes, I've lived in India. The woman he posted looks better than the south indian women I grew up with. The more Aryan a person looks, the better looking they are. Pure Dravidian = Pure animal.

young-smiling-woman-in-sari-wearing-traditional-painting-on-her-forehead-cxye1f.jpg

The only thing south about the first girl is the language and the dravidian face structure. A real south indian would look like the girl in the second picture. The only reason the second girl exists is due to the arranged marriage system and could get looksmatched with another ugly black man.

Listen dude I actually LIVE in Delhi okay!? Its a fucking torture to travel in any public places like in the Metro or any college campus without making eye contact with roasties and stacies who look at you with disgust and try to move away from the "cancer".

Don't tell me you know anything about India from the "outside". You have no Idea how westernized these bitches have become. You know I would show some pictures of these bitches even from my school time but I deleted my facebook 4-5 years ago.

So no I am not trying to defend fucking Cunts here. Just saying all of them are just whores as in US or EU.

currymensch said:
Not sure if that's a genetic trait that got weeded out, or if it was just a cultural thing. The Japanese are submissive and conform to the group over individuality. But this is the same race that produced samurai not too long ago.

Wow same with Indians. Plenty of white worshipping here. Also your experience is strongly like hapas.reddit.com (wonder when that gets banned).

r/hapas is a based subreddit, hoping that reddit cuckmins are so cucked that they think banning a half asian site is racism

currymensch said:

I am tired of all these cope artists who love to claim that India is not a shithole anymore. They are always like BRO YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE IN 2 YEARS. ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Yet every time I go back it is still a shithole, just more crowded.

currymensch said:

I would smash her into oblivion.

vancha986 said:
Listen dude I actually LIVE in Delhi okay!? Its a fucking torture to travel in any public places like in the Metro or any college campus without making eye contact with roasties and stacies who look at you with disgust and try to move away from the "cancer".

Don't tell me you know anything about India from the "outside". You have no Idea how westernized these bitches have become. You know I would show some pictures of these bitches even from my school time but I deleted my facebook 4-5 years ago.

So no I am not trying to defend fucking Cunts here. Just saying all of them are just whores as in US or EU.

Oh you're from Delhi. No wonder we have different perceptions. I'm from Chennai. You must be exposed to more aryan like women compared to me who primarily sees dravidian women. I never said they were not whores. AWALT. I'm just saying the average girl is ugly and entititled thanks to feminism and western 'culture' coming to the country.

Yeah, I always found this to be one of the hardest things about being Asian. While Asian men have a very low SMV, the SMV of Asian women is incredibly high. And this is despite the fact that most Asian women, too, are far from being these light-skinned anime neko qt 3.14s. But there must be a kind of halo-effect at play here. Because even the SMV of dark-skinned Asian girls with pimples and glasses and bad teeth is immediately upgraded simply for them being Asian. With Asian men, it's the other way around. Failo effect, I guess.

vancha986 said:

I have been to curryland 2 years ago, yup, they still shit on the streets.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0[/video]

NegroKing said:
I am tired of all these cope artists who love to claim that India is not a shithole anymore. They are always like BRO YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE IN 2 YEARS. ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Yet every time I go back it is still a shithole, just more crowded.

^^^THIS

I think it used to be better before, I would say it's getting worse day by day. Last time I went to curryland like 2 years ago I saw a nice playing field got taken over by squatters and slums within 2 months before my eyes. I am talking about mumbai. And they don't have any bathroom, started shitting on the streets, it was like hell.

this post is 100% accurate. a 3/10 white incel is automatically a 6/10 anywhere in asia. its not even down to looks as much as being a status symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back