Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I challenge no one on this site has more failing features than me

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
I challenge that no one in this whole forum has as many failing features as me. Hence I am the most truecel here.

This is for all the JBW copers that think just being white means swimming in bitches
My failos count-

1) I have ugly dry hair that is half curly half straight and just straw like

2) I have bug like eyes with poop colour

3)I have sunken under eyes that make me look constantly drunk

4) I also have dark undereyes... extremely dark looks like U have been punched in the face

5) I have shitty oily skin that looks dirty no matter how much I wash n scrub

6)I have a weird pointy chin

7)I was a fat fuck all my life and recently lost weight so I have deep disgusting stretch marks a over my gut n shoulders

8) I used to try to shave my dick with blunt razors as a kid to get a hairless dick which resulted in permanent razor burns which means a visually ugly penis

9) I have a small penis at 3 inches

10) Worst feature of all - I am 5'6

11) I m pudgy - (admittedly this is within my control I can workout I guess but what's the point when I m 5'6)

12) My face looks weirdly feminine

I could go on n. on but my hand hurts from typing but I hope u got the point

Its over for you if true but my hair is probably the worst on this forum, worse than yours. I started balding now at the young age of 20, and it is an afro on top of that

Do you have a mole on your nose? I do and it’s a pain.

Brutal bro. Do you have bad acne? I sure do. I get pimples on my nose, lip area, chin, forehead, inside my ear, on my chest, and even my back is covered in acne. You beat me in terms of how bad most of your features are, but I bet my acne is worse.

Brutal bro. Do you have bad acne? I sure do. I get pimples on my nose, lip area, chin, forehead, inside my ear, on my chest, and even my back is covered in acne. You beat me in terms of how bad most of your features are, but I bet my acne is worse.
nah no acne but small pimples because of my oily skin

facially deformed framecel with red acne scars 5'9 i think i got it pretty bad

Another day another self pity thread

You told me the same, remember? :feelsUgh:

I challenge that no one in this whole forum has as many failing features as me. Hence I am the most truecel here.

This is for all the JBW copers that think just being white means swimming in bitches
My failos count-

1) I have ugly dry hair that is half curly half straight and just straw like

2) I have bug like eyes with poop colour

3)I have sunken under eyes that make me look constantly drunk

4) I also have dark undereyes... extremely dark looks like U have been punched in the face

5) I have shitty oily skin that looks dirty no matter how much I wash n scrub

6)I have a weird pointy chin

7)I was a fat fuck all my life and recently lost weight so I have deep disgusting stretch marks a over my gut n shoulders

8) I used to try to shave my dick with blunt razors as a kid to get a hairless dick which resulted in permanent razor burns which means a visually ugly penis

9) I have a small penis at 3 inches

10) Worst feature of all - I am 5'6

11) I m pudgy - (admittedly this is within my control I can workout I guess but what's the point when I m 5'6)

12) My face looks weirdly feminine

I could go on n. on but my hand hurts from typing but I hope u got the point

1. I am completely bald.

2. Me too.

3. Me too.

4. Me too.

5. Sometimes its oily sometimes its very dry jfl.

6. Me too.

7. I am thin.

8. Dafuq man.

9. 3 inches hard? Lol thats tiny then.

10. Brutal. 6’1 here, people call me fakecel but look at blackop2cel..

11. I am skinny as a slave elf.

12. Mine too.

Brutal man, youre right.

nah no acne but small pimples because of my oily skin
At least you don’t have giant pimples like me. I had a huge on on the bridge of my nose and a massive painful one in my ear and on my chin. They hurt so bad and take ages to go away.