Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't tie my shoes

S

SocialProblem

Banned
-
My mom used to tie my shoes untill 17.
Now i m 21 and i still can t tie them despite watching yt videos.
I just put them under myfoot in shoe.

ask your mom to buy you velcro shoes :feelsokman:

I've been looking at slip-on shoes but hard to find a good fit. Tying laces is fairly simple - what part of the process do you struggle with?

Over if you don't know something even 7 year olds know how to do. And btw I learned when I was 9 so I was already a bit late kek.

I learned this at 12, low iq trait tbh

I know it since i am 5
Yeah that's why I edited my post to clarify I learned it late. Funny how something that now you do without even thinking seems so difficult at that age.

this forum is full of literal retards

I've never used this technique. I prefer a more uniform, simple style like the one below. Didn't realise there were so many styles - people love to overcomplicate things, haha.

How-to-tie-shoelaces-bunny-ears-method-PIP-1.gif
How-to-tie-shoelaces-bunny-ears-method-PIP-6.gif

Can't find a video for the way I do it. Fairly simple. Are you able to visualise how this would work?

Last edited:
if you weren't sub80 iq you could figure it out yourself

It is hard I think it's an autistic thing.

I've never used this technique. I prefer a more uniform, simple style like the one below. Didn't realise there were so many styles - people love to overcomplicate things, haha.

How-to-tie-shoelaces-bunny-ears-method-PIP-1.gif
How-to-tie-shoelaces-bunny-ears-method-PIP-6.gif

Can't find a video for the way I do it. Fairly simple. Are you able to visualise how this would work?
I'm basically staring at this and i understand but my hands are like separated from my brain
I can t do this

I'm basically staring at this and i understand but my hands are like separated from my brain
I can t do this
I think it might just take a bit more slow practice, the more pressure you put on yourself the harder it probably is harder to learn because of the anxiety so take a break if you need to. I had to learn when I was 20 and use the 2 loop technique as well