Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t tell if it’s because I’ve gotten older or because the world has gone to shit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
A lot of my copes I had intellectually as a kid are gone. I use to look at everything through rose colored glasses. Very recently I was effected by activities like “going to vape shop to buy juice, watching a movie, eye fucking some single mom because I thought she was hot and didn’t give a fuck, watching thunderstorms”. But legit it’s felt like everything has fallen out from under me. I can’t tel if it’s because I got older, and everything just became more , if I’ve lost my goddamn mind, or the world really has gone shit.
Like I don’t know if the only reason I don’t feel the same is because I’ve matured or because everything has changed

Both, you get fatigued by a trite life and the world, which is naturally crumbling to its entire destruction.

based vapecel

I am well into adulthood and still trying to figure out this distinction. If only there were a bluepilled copy of me to use as a control group.

I am well into adulthood and still trying to figure out this distinction. If only there were a bluepilled copy of me to use as a control group.
It’s kind of like the reward protocols are rigged against us :feelsclown:. I just really don’t know how I didn’t notice this shit as a kid, probably same way nonhuman holes don’t either.

It’s just hard to imagine that personal dialogue can change so much just by social standing, or opportunists given to you. Makes me hate the normie dark triad maxing even more.

A lot of my copes I had intellectually as a kid are gone. I use to look at everything through rose colored glasses. Very recently I was effected by activities like “going to vape shop to buy juice, watching a movie, eye fucking some single mom because I thought she was hot and didn’t give a fuck, watching thunderstorms”. But legit it’s felt like everything has fallen out from under me. I can’t tel if it’s because I got older, and everything just became more , if I’ve lost my goddamn mind, or the world really has gone shit.
Like I don’t know if the only reason I don’t feel the same is because I’ve matured or because everything has changed
The real blackpill is it's entirely you.

If you're a Chad the world is better than ever.

The World makes sure to Worship Woman and give low value guys the End of the Scraps. It went to shit and you have not enough controll whatsoever to fix it

The real blackpill is it's entirely you.

If you're a Chad the world is better than ever.
This is the most brutal of pills. The world is not such a grey, sad and empty place for everyone. As someone who had a pretty good childhood, I miss those days :feelscry: