Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can't stop thinking about how my life is going nowhere and never will, simply because I'm ugly (rambling sadpost)

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I'm sick of people feeling sorry for me.

I have no future.

I have no friends.

I hate my family.

I hate my job.

I am living for no reason.

My complaints are always invalid to people.

I never got the special help that Chad did at school, simply because I was ugly. I had a special teacher once for about 3 months because I was failing class. That's it. Chad got his own teacher if he felt like it. Got more attention, even if we had to raise our hands to answer a question. Teachers always threatened or encouraged violence against me. Then they wondered why I misbehave. School fucked me up for life, mix it with a neurotic, insecure and lazy, ungrateful mother and you get me. Let me tell you guys the truth... If I was American, I would have gone ER and made them all pay. I sympathize with those who do it more than the families of the dead. I don't think I'm low inhib enough to have ever done it but I just wanted them dead, out of my life and the world. Of course they never and live happy normie lives now. I would never go ER anymore. I just want everyone I hate to be gone from the world. Just poof, vanished in an instant. I rot now with no self-esteem or goals because honestly, I thought I would be dead by 20 either from someone I angered or suicide. I've had that prediction since I was 13 or something. It was all because of my face and my body. They hated me because my mother was too lazy to feed me proper food or instill healthy habits. I stunk because she never taught me to bathe properly, I had to learn from movies and TV. I had no social skills because going outside meant I'd be killed and raped (likely a better alternative to living this life tbh) I just wish I never existed.

I give up on being nice, the world does you no favours for it. From now on, I'm going to make normies lives as inconvenient as I can whilst I wageslave. I'm still not allowed outside even though I'm 22, only when wageslaving. She doesn't love me, she just doesn't want to lose her personal property and income aid. Normies stopped me from joining their ranks, now I'll never recover and will be and feel alone for the rest of my existence.

Sad shit man

JBC - Just be Chad.

i was thinking about this earlier today started to make me sick

Does anyone remember when people would talk to you when their friends were around? Then they pretend that you don't exist after that? That still happens to me as an adult for fucks Sake. Old Man chads and Tyrone's just using me constantly. STILL. :feelsrope:

I never got the special help that Chad did at school, simply because I was ugly. I had a special teacher once for about 3 months because I was failing class. That's it. Chad got his own teacher if he felt like it. Got more attention, even if we had to raise our hands to answer a question. Teachers always threatened or encouraged violence against me. Then they wondered why I misbehave. School fucked me up for life, mix it with a neurotic, insecure and lazy, ungrateful mother and you get me. Let me tell you guys the truth... If I was American, I would have gone ER and made them all pay. I sympathize with those who do it more than the families of the dead. I don't think I'm low inhib enough to have ever done it but I just wanted them dead, out of my life and the world. Of course they never and live happy normie lives now. I would never go ER anymore. I just want everyone I hate to be gone from the world. Just poof, vanished in an instant. I rot now with no self-esteem or goals because honestly, I thought I would be dead by 20 either from someone I angered or suicide. I've had that prediction since I was 13 or something. It was all because of my face and my body. They hated me because my mother was too lazy to feed me proper food or instill healthy habits. I stunk because she never taught me to bathe properly, I had to learn from movies and TV. I had no social skills because going outside meant I'd be killed and raped (likely a better alternative to living this life tbh) I just wish I never existed.

I give up on being nice, the world does you no favours for it. From now on, I'm going to make normies lives as inconvenient as I can whilst I wageslave. I'm still not allowed outside even though I'm 22, only when wageslaving. She doesn't love me, she just doesn't want to lose her personal property and income aid. Normies stopped me from joining their ranks, now I'll never recover and will be and feel alone for the rest of my existence.
water

Teachers and other kids were often visibly annoyed when they had to help me out one-on-one. I remember some kid getting mad at me when I was in middle school band class because I didn't know how to play the notes correctly in during some private tutor session.

Also overhead an intern working for my old HS geometry teacher getting pissed off about having to help out the slow kids (basically me). Said he wanted to punch them in the face. I stopped asking for help in class and tried to learn all of the shit myself after hearing that. Normies are so cruel man.

You are Surrounded by Bots , remember that .

And in this World you have to Shit on Others

i was thinking about this earlier today started to make me sick
School ruined my life. Notice how only chads tell you to enjoy not being an adult while you can?

School ruined my life. Notice how only chads tell you to enjoy not being an adult while you can?
being young was still better than this. before you realize youll be working for the rest of your life and school was actually easy compared to it. before i discovered the blackpill i was less miserable being ignorant and hopeful, now i know the reality of things and that it only gets worse

being young was still better than this. before you realize youll be working for the rest of your life and school was actually easy compared to it. before i discovered the blackpill i was less miserable being ignorant and hopeful, now i know the reality of things and that it only gets worse
I don't agree, all I had was bullying and social problems. At least now, people only bully you slightly and a little less viciously

Humanity is cruel people will hate you for having weak shit genetics life is brutal its all just not worth it

that's sad, but what can you do? I know exactly how you feel, too cowardmaxxed to rope, not born in the US to ER. Nothing you can do here

Condolences brocel.
Right now you need the sense of security in life. Not being death stared in public or being mistreated by family.
The best is to be able to live in your own home as a loner.
I plan on NEETing the moment I get to stop wageslaving. Is there anyway you can physically & mentally block out your toxic parent and still NEET?
I too tried to be nice but just like you found out , it results in nothing. No one cares about an ugly nice guy. That's reserved for Chad when he virtue signals and helps at his local food charity to post on Instagram.
Please find a safe space for yourself mentally and physically brocel. At home and in public.
At work I eat earlier than all the normies at the canteen so I can eat alone without being stared at rudely.
At home I avoid family the best I can by hiding in a room.
During public transport I use earphones and try to look out the window instead of the death stares from normies.
Our lives are destined to be a life full of hate from normiescums. Do your best and don't go hard on yourself. Its normal. Let it out. All that frustration you have. Its ok to cry when the times are tough.

Take care of yourself and don't be harsh on your situation. Normies would kill themselves a few days in our shoes. Hang in there champion.
I can't even neet as I'm classed as "skilled labour" because I can drive big vehicles

You gotta accept that it never began, not that its over or that you missed your chance, but that you NEVER had a chance. The circumstances of being born as a low value male in a high hypergamy society is undeniable. Once you accept that is nothing and was nothing you could ever do to change your fate, you are truly free brocel.

I would have gone ER and made them all pay. I sympathize with those who do it more than the families of the dead
Whenever someone sympathizes with ERgoers, normgroids are always like

“OmG thINk oF tHE vIcTiMsS!” :soy:

They can’t be bothered to understand that someone who was chewed up and spat back out by society probablt detests it for good reason. They also love to make up stupid fictional counter-narratives like saying ER or Eric and Dylan weren’t bullied

Where the hell do you live? :feelskek: This sounds like hell on Earth
It's not true. I'm from the UK. She's just a neurotic, teenage pregnancy, paranoid, schizoid whore who baby trapped the first unaware Chad she could sink her middle class trash claws in to. Aka my father.

Exactly. I know the normie brain pattern

Whenever someone sympathizes with ERgoers, normgroids are always like

“OmG thINk oF tHE vIcTiMsS!” :soy:

They can’t be bothered to understand that someone who was chewed up and spat back out by society probablt detests it for good reason. They also love to make up stupid fictional counter-narratives like saying ER or Eric and Dylan weren’t bullied
Exactly. I know the normie brain pattern
Didn't quote posts

If you have the depression, rope. If you have the delusion, cope. If you have the right amount of rage and depression, ER.

She doesn't let you go outside? Do you live in London? Brutal. I'm a NEETcel but would go mad if I didn't get at least half an hour of fresh air every day

She doesn't let you go outside? Do you live in London? Brutal. I'm a NEETcel but would go mad if I didn't get at least half an hour of fresh air every day
A little village with nowhere to go. Used to be Birmingham.

Same as me then. So she does it just to control you? Having a neuro-atypical mum is a death sentence

Same as me then. So she does it just to control you? Having a neuro-atypical mum is a death sentence
Yeah I'm pretty sure. Now I'm non-nt mentally trapped mostly. She's a Neurotic teen mother Stacy

Does anyone remember when people would talk to you when their friends were around? Then they pretend that you don't exist after that? That still happens to me as an adult for fucks Sake. Old Man chads and Tyrone's just using me constantly. STILL. :feelsrope:
From word to word. Identical lifes. Fuck normscum and their vile tactics.

Only for Allah, Syria and Bashar.

Only if he contacts me personally
You'll have to go to Damascus to even talk to the president or volunteer for the army if your life is truly that bad that is

Only Chads should be helped in school.
The ugly shall fail and best be exterminated.
They are said to be driven insane by glaring at them evil and angry. These are tricks used to try to push people with bad genetics out of society.
The ugly should create their own state.