Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t stop looking at pictures of Richard Ramirez

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
10% Chad worship and kinda gay
This is the most flawless human that ever lived. Had he lived in the 21st century and committed the crimes he did we’d be heralding him as an incel Saint. It’s obvious why he has so many fan edits.
EAD06ED9 44BE 4728 8510 F0B0AE1DF65C
13C1BFF7 67C2 4466 98DA 5B017803A387
231615B8 88C4 48A0 9C78 0E74A15313DB

I am not sexually attracted to men but I can understand why women worship this man. I wish I had lived in California at the time he was running amok. I would love to be beheaded by him. I would mog all his fans by virtue of being murdered by him. Do you know how many people get to brag about being murdered by him? 0, since they died. But it’s still the ultimate mog. Richard Ramirez is the supreme being. Being murdered by this man would have been the ultimate blessing.

I hope so.. well, locals are underway to maul you to the ground, be careful
For? I want to see if I can endure a beating from a mob like Ramirez did.

Ok you had me until you said “i would’ve loved to me murdered by him”

Are you gay?

Yes i’ve been researching him lately. But he’s a coward.

Not even kidding. You idolize the Night Stalker who is considered hot by women. You have a tom cruise and some sailor moon fag in your profile picture. How are you still here?

Ban this faggot.
Admitted sexhaver. Incestuous faggot.

@Intellau_Celistic bring up his posts and I’ll bring it to the communities attention

Not even kidding. You idolize the Night Stalker who is considered hot by women. You have a tom cruise and some sailor moon fag in your profile picture. How are you still here?
You’ve admitted to having sex twice. Moderators are cucked for allowing you here. Sad when knajjd is more based than them.

You are a disgusting faggot

OP is a faggot

He never said he would suck off Mike Myers tho. You probably would. Degenerate.
Fakecel. I bet you’re laughing knowing you mog us.

Nope. I’m not attracted to men.
Have you noticed too that faggots always accuse others of being gay? It’s like they actually want you to be gay and try to gaslight you into homosexuality

Have you noticed too that faggots always accuse others of being gay? It’s like they actually want you to be gay and try to gaslight you into homosexuality
I’ve noticed it all too much. Especially with that one user(I won’t name) that likes to spread obvious LARP threads and pass them off as truth. They should go to reddit for their grooming victims.

This is the most flawless human that ever lived. Had he lived in the 21st century and committed the crimes he did we’d be heralding him as an incel Saint. It’s obvious why he has so many fan edits.
View attachment 666653View attachment 666656View attachment 666654
I am not sexually attracted to men but I can understand why women worship this man. I wish I had lived in California at the time he was running amok. I would love to be beheaded by him. I would mog all his fans by virtue of being murdered by him. Do you know how many people get to brag about being murdered by him? 0, since they died. But it’s still the ultimate mog. Richard Ramirez is the supreme being. Being murdered by this man would have been the ultimate blessing.
This warning is unfair. @Inceldom Victim

I wish I looked like richard ramirez but that's as far as my feelings for hime go.