Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get a girlfriend in a city with 4 million inhabitants and a 89:100 male to female ratio

billclinton

billclinton

Greycel
What the hell am I doing wrong? I have literally 5'5 friends banging 7/10 girls. I am a failure.

EDIT: 19 year old, 5'11, white, skinny, not autistic but I have crippling anxiety. I literally look like a 14 year old. Should I gymaxx, lads?

Last edited:
No incel has friends
You are just their mogkick

The reality is that most incels in this day and age fit the mentalcel description

You haven't personalitymaxxed, considering women's attraction to dark triad traits, I recommend increasing your K/D (in Counter Strike:Global Offensive).
Actually, there's no way anyone can know what you're doing wrong if you don't give the details.

You haven't personalitymaxxed, considering women's attraction to dark triad traits, I recommend increasing your K/D (in Counter Strike:Global Offensive).
Actually, there's no way anyone can know what you're doing wrong if you don't give the details.
Some GrAYcels love making very short thread without ever elaborating or giving more details

I have literally 5000 hours in Counter Strike. I think that may be the answer.

Shit... can I move to your city? Is it called fantasyland by any chance? dreamport? larpistan?

You're too young for sex. Wait two more years

You're tall enough and white, assuming your face is not deformed and at least 3/10+ you should have 0 problems with getting a girlfriend, hell noodles will salivate over you. so your problem must be other thing

89:100 male to female ratio sounds absolutely horrible.

Are you sure you didn't mean the opposite? Either way likely won't help much tho. LOL

89:100 male to female ratio sounds absolutely horrible.

Are you sure you didn't mean the opposite? Either way likely won't help much tho. LOL
how? are you retarded?
89 males for 100 females

how? are you retarded?
89 males for 100 females

That is nothing special at all. LOL

When those studies talk of male:female ratio they say any benefits should come when it is like 2:1 almost (almost 2x as many girls as guys ideally).

89:100 is almost equal; nothing good there.

Keep in mind I am bad at math but still you should get the point.

Not that it matters -- for incels it can be 3:1 female to male ratio and they still largely wouldn't be attracted to us probably. If it was simply a lack of options that caused attraction then explain why women with endless options still only go for the best. What does that tell us? Even with close to zero options they'll either take the best only as well or look elsewhere/remain single. You aren't going to make women hot for subhumans just merely due to less overall males (which are mostly one notch atop incel-tier anyways, if not basically there).

Last edited:
Woman have high standards

What the hell am I doing wrong? I have literally 5'5 friends banging 7/10 girls. I am a failure.

EDIT: 19 year old, 5'11, white, skinny, not autistic but I have crippling anxiety. I literally look like a 14 year old. Should I gymaxx, lads?
What's about your face. You can ask advises for surgerymaxx in https://looksmax.org/
You can use this ones to ascend to 6'0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1s58or4bA&ab_channel=TheSoleBrothers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTrDCB7bweI&ab_channel=RobPaul

You should start hitting the gym. It doesn't matter if you are ugly fuck. You already got the height&race and you have seen shorter guys than you getting laid:
Do not pay attention to lazy ass niggas who don't want to train :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. Doing it while you can see how can you lookmaxx.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTWN8YQf01k&t=16s&ab_channel=Elohim

Last edited:
It might be because you look 14. Just saying, masculine physical features are the most desirable qualities for a man. Either height face or body. Looking like a little boy isn't attractive to most women no matter how normies try to spin it. Bulking may help so that's a good start. Also you're 5'11" and 19 so you definitely have a chance with height alone. Work on your anxiety

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back