Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can't fully visualize anything more repulsive than my face

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Sure, I can go online and find people with objectively way worse faces online because of their deformities or defects. But that is different, it is a "what-if scenario" because it isn't my face. But my face is the only one I can really truly see on my head, on my body. It's the only one that's real, and I hate it for that.

My face is unique and different. It is uniquely ugly and uniquely disgusting and uniquely repulsive. Whenever I am in a picture, my face is the worst feature of that picture. Whenever I see my face after opening the camera app on my phone, my face is the worst thing you can find on my phone.

There are times when my mind drifts and lets me temporarily forget about how subhuman I look. But inevitably I end up being able to see myself in a mirror or on a screen or in a reflection somehow and I am reminded yet again of my subhumanity.

I'm just so tired of it all. If I could press a magic button to never see my own face again I would press it in an instant.

But that is different, it is a "what-if scenario" because it isn't my face.
By that nigger logic everyone would think their own face is the most repulsive.

I bet you have a normie face.

No normie face for autism

By that nigger logic everyone would think their own face is the most repulsive.

I bet you have a normie face.
That's not at all the case. It's not about relativism. It's about the fact that MY face is subhuman and I cannot change it. There is no point on imagining what if scenarios, like if my face got burned severely. Sure, that would make the issue much worse, but as it stands right now there is no changing my situation, and that's what hurts the most.

If you really think I have a normie face that's not true either. Measured objectively, I have an extremely recessed chin and weak jawline, as well as a large protruding nose, weak eye area with large prey eyes, as well as a littany of other issues. I have talked about this in the past as well.

Sure, I can go online and find people with objectively way worse faces online because of their deformities or defects. But that is different, it is a "what-if scenario" because it isn't my face. But my face is the only one I can really truly see on my head, on my body. It's the only one that's real, and I hate it for that.

My face is unique and different. It is uniquely ugly and uniquely disgusting and uniquely repulsive. Whenever I am in a picture, my face is the worst feature of that picture. Whenever I see my face after opening the camera app on my phone, my face is the worst thing you can find on my phone.

There are times when my mind drifts and lets me temporarily forget about how subhuman I look. But inevitably I end up being able to see myself in a mirror or on a screen or in a reflection somehow and I am reminded yet again of my subhumanity.

I'm just so tired of it all. If I could press a magic button to never see my own face again I would press it in an instant.
Im ugly as fuck