Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious cut off the head of my sex doll

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
FUCK after I finished in it for the first time I just hated having a foid face in my house so I grabbed a knife and just sawed it off and threw it away. Been an hour and I don’t regret it, I don’t want a foid face in my apartment, only the parts that serve a purpose.

aren't sex dolls expensive as hell

the jihadi john of sex dolls jfl

aren't sex dolls expensive as hell
Yeah it was but it just doesn’t have a head, i threw the head somewhere I just don’t remember where so if I really want to I could just find and reattach it

I just coomed! Ah, ah! Lol...

Long ago I had a sex mannequin that I found (store closing trash) and took home to fondle... Etc, etc... For a while it helped me. But I felt really weird about it... (What would my few bros think? How pathetic am I?)

Eventually, I got tired of dragging it around to my new lodgings, and found a old abandoned barn, had one last fondle and destroyed it. And I just left it their! Naked and full of holes....

Lol. Good times fren!
(Bon temps 'mi!)

The whole thing reminiscent of movie...

Yeah it was but it just doesn’t have a head, i threw the head somewhere I just don’t remember where so if I really want to I could just find and reattach it
In the movie he tryed to fix his doll.

Try it with a real foid next time