Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't free myself of lookism

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Despite my best attempts. I have noticed that I am lookist, Despite being judged for curry manlet my entire life. I still judge people off their looks, when I see a fellow ugly subhuman, I make guesses about his life, I estimate people's LMS as I walk by.

Lookism is hardcoded in our DNA. I have been meditating for years yet still cannot free myself of lookism.

don't feel bad, it's fine

we all do it against our own free will.

just stay inside away from evil normans

It's human nature, when I see a truecel looking fellow I just feel like mocking and laughing at him.

It's human nature, when I see a truecel looking fellow I just feel like mocking and laughing at him.
it's truly is a horrible world. our very DNA has been coded to pick on those uglier, weaker , less resourceful than us.

at least your mindful of what you're doing

Despite my best attempts. I have noticed that I am lookist, Despite being judged for curry manlet my entire life. I still judge people off their looks, when I see a fellow ugly subhuman, I make guesses about his life, I estimate people's LMS as I walk by.

Lookism is hardcoded in our DNA. I have been meditating for years yet still cannot free myself of lookism.

A strange thing sometimes happens when you are unattractive imo, you subconsciously try to distance yourself from other unattractive people more so than others do.

I just feel uneasy and they look mean and irritated. But I remind myself that they are probably struggling and that might just be the way their face looks.

I feel bad when I see truecels tbh

you arent safe anywhere outside,even from fellow subhumans
jfl you might have seen a poster here and thought he was retarded :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don't be fooled by skyscrapers and cars outside, we are still nothing more than apes in the prehistoric age.

What goes around, comes around Theory