Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t even MMO max anymore. Thirsty thot won’t stop messaging chadfish account.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I got back into playing this MMO is use to play when I wa younger. Let me tell you, I haven’t had this much fun for yearsss.

I remember I use to play for hours for days during middle school. Now I play for 5-6 hours after work. Time flys by so fast and I haven’t had a depressive thought in a week. I can’t wait to get home from work so I can play this game.

But all good times come to an end. This roastie won’t stop messaging my chad account. I can’t I imagine how annoyed chad would be when he got 20 girls blasting his phone when he is trying to play video games.

Dumb cunt stop blasting my phone !!

6A290749 6DE5 4889 A8A9 69D8C206E5F1
FD657C14 0E49 4847 9347 45076F586F0A
50E23823 B342 4AE2 973C B6815EAB04DE

Jesus christ how do you get blasted with utter suifuel like this constantly?
I couldn't handle a week of Chadfishing, I can't imagine having blackpills like this constantly forcefed to you daily.

This roastie was really willing to constantly message Chad this much constantly, he didn't have to do shit. How is this fair, man?
Literally BEGGING for Chad to fuck her. I FUCKING hate ROASTIES.

Tell her that is Chadfish and you are an incel lmao.

your chad must have a very nice personality

Man your seriously made me want to kill myself for a second.
I need to stay far away from these kind of posts.

I see some potential in this. Though if you really don’t like it you could always say you’re not interested or something

You should do pics on you treating her like shit now

I couldn't handle a week of Chadfishing, I can't imagine having blackpills like this constantly forcefed to you daily.

This roastie was really willing to constantly message Chad this much constantly, he didn't have to do shit. How is this fair, man?

Dude I am trying to get rid of this chick for months. Even told her that my dad has a heart attack so I had to move back to Europe but she insist on long distance relationship.

I just can’t end this without telling her I am incel because last time I told other girls I am am chadfishing , they started roasting me and made me feel like shit.

How can women love Chad this much? It’s JUST A FACE. It’s just some fucking bones under your skin. He’s literally just an aloof douchebag and she’s BEGGING him for attention.

Holy fuck this is suicide fuel. Women are literally Chadslaves.

How can women love Chad this much? It’s JUST A FACE. It’s just some fucking bones under your skin. He’s literally just an aloof douchebag and she’s BEGGING him for attention.

That’s literally what I told her, it’s just a face. But to women face is everything.
C8808B63 9BC3 497C B0B8 3AD8E055662D

Dude I am trying to get rid of this chick for months. Even told her that my dad has a heart attack so I had to move back to Europe but she insist on long distance relationship.

I just can’t end this without telling her I am incel because last time I told other girls I am am chadfishing , they started roasting me and made me feel like shit.
Just block her nigga, or make her wait for you in the freezing cold.
Fuck, I wish I was Chad. It's so easy for him.

tell her u want 2 meet in antarctica

I swiped 500 foids in a week on Tinder with 1 Match that ghosted me after 20 minutes, then I made a 7/10 chadlite account and swiped basically the same Girls (same area, age range etc.) and had 20 likes and 10 Matches in 1 hour… can someone pls kill me

This thread is REAL suicide fuel... most suicide fuel posts are shit... this one really makes me want to take the ropepill

I swiped 500 foids in a week on Tinder with 1 Match that ghosted me after 20 minutes, then I made a 7/10 chadlite account and swiped basically the same Girls (same area, age range etc.) and had 20 likes and 10 Matches in 1 hour… can someone pls kill me
Same thing happened to me.
And yet we're told "LoOkS dOnT mAtTeR".

Tell her that is Chadfish and you are an incel lmao.

Also tell her that she is nothing but a worthless sluts and you want to play some good old MMO. Damn broads...

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Same thing happened to me.
And yet we're told "LoOkS dOnT mAtTeR".
"improve your personality bro" the Thing is I tried my best to make my profile look interesting and with chad I just put some pics in and my bio consisted of "life's about enjoying" and they still swarmed over him even 3/10 half whales thought they were good enough for chadlite jfl

tell her u want 2 meet in antarctica

That is also a good idea. In addition to that you can tell her that you are a Nazi living in New Swabia and you will pick her up with your flying saucer.

Surreal. The difference in treatment is astounding.

damn she's obsessed with that chadfish, make her buy stuff for u

I think this thread is weird. Yes a very good blackpill but the game had nothing to do with it and that's what you named the thread after and talked about the most in your post, AND you didn't even say what game it was untill someone asked.

"Ok, I will meet with you, and we will have crazy time, but first you need to do a favor to my friend, he really likes you. Spend the night with him and I'm yours."

If I were you I'd go and meet her and film the reaction tbh.

not even surprised
it still pisses me off though
:feelsseriously:
try to get some nudes at least

"Wahmun never message first. You have to man up and make the first move." :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

:lul: jfl

HOLY SHIT fuck this gay earth

I can't have fun by playing mmorpgs tbh. They are so bland to me.

The gaming communities up north where I grew up were obsessed with wow back in the day(early 2008) I never liked it but when I would occasionally come down south my cousins friends were all playing runescape and got me into it.

Wait, wait, try to extract some nudes. Say "can you handle 8 inches?", she will ofc respond with something like "yeah ;)", next say "show me a pic of your pussy so I can decide if you can handle me or not"

Wait, wait, try to extract some nudes. Say "can you handle 8 inches?", she will ofc respond with something like "yeah ;)", next say "show me a pic of your pussy so I can decide if you can handle me or not"

Cheeeeezuz! I WANT TO BE CHAD.

Anyway... Damn, man... I started listening to this David Spade audio book, and he goes over this one story from his highscool years that is hilariously & depressingly blackpilled.

Anyway, I need to Chadfish. I would have so much fun. Is there any how-to guide for that? Thank ya.

I can't have fun by playing mmorpgs tbh. They are so bland to me.
yeah, most mmo's feel way too repetitive and grindy to me nowadays.I'd much rather play a moba or fps.I used to go ham on even the worst mmo's back in the day since it was so new to me .

I can't imagine what life is like for real chads

@Reddit_is_for_cucks its time to admit you have a problem - you've been leading this chick on for FAR too long now. We all respect and appreciate your contribution to blackpill science via your experiments, but at some point its stopped being science and become personal. I think you've become addicted to the attention and validation your e-chad is getting, and its messed you up to the point you can't go without it.

Its time to cut bait, let this whore know she never stood a chance with a guy that hot and tell her to be more grounded in her expectations. Begging like a dog for attention from a man she has never even met is utterly pathetic.