Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't deal with this life anymore

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
Everywhere I go I see couples, even in places I feel at home I see incels escaping, which is why I've been so bitter towards ubi lately, I see femoids who would never give me a chance, I see models in advertising. This is just hell, they're all waving it in my face, I can't do this much longer.

It's time you stepped up for the greatER good

That sucks, man. I avoid people and most media often. Don't see many commercials. You need to find yourself a place out in fuckall nowhere and LDAR(if you want) in peace. Just get your own little world going.

"Incels" who brag about "escaping" is suifuel

Rot just like i do so you can escape the incessant flaunting they orchestrate to show their fucking status quo to virgins such as yourself in order to feel better.

I tried to escape and was rejected again, I hate this

DeadInside said:
The only thing to do is to ROT no need to go out thERe, just play video games all day if you have someone or something that can fund this type of lifestyle.

normies and the way society is has made me incredibly bitter towards humans.

this is why i dread the day i may eventually get a job again.

Virginp0wers said:
normies and the way society is has made me incredibly bitter towards humans.
this is why i dread the day i may eventually get a job again.
I can't go out in public anymore, it's too much

DeadInside said:
original.gif

thats why you should stay home and ldar

Your whole life is determined by how tall you are, how large your pores are, and how good your bite is. Anytime I ever went outside it was blackpill after blackpill. Weight didn't matter at all. You can be skinny, fat, or short just have a class 1 bite and don't have comically large pores, and if your face is ugly be a tallfag. That's all everything is. Yeah, nope the fuck out of this nightmare.