Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can’t bring myself to pray

psyop

psyop

Not real life
★★
When I was 13 I used to pray near enough 5 times a day. I used to think my life was ok because I was too young to see the torture that was being endured upon me. A specific prayer I remember saying is “ya Allah fix my ugliness.” 6 years later and and I’m on this forum, not a single prayer answered

Nowadays I want to pray but I can’t. My heart has turned cold. All I can think about is the tragedy I went through and for what? Where’s my reward?

Why would you pray to and worship a god that made your life this miserable?

Hey man, I hope that Allah S.W.T removes the lock that has been placed on your heart and, inshaAllah, alleviate any pain that may be upon you.

Why would you pray to and worship a god that made your life this miserable?
A society without religion leaves room for degenaracy. There was a time I was content with Islam and I miss that feeling but when bad things happen constantly in your life it’s hard to not get derailed. It’s not Islam itself that I have a problem with, I remember when I used to go to the mosque there were guys of all ethnicities that were nice and treated me like a brother.

Same, I use to pray everyday to God as a bluepilled-Christocel long-ago; hoping the cocksucker would fix my subhuman face. Nothing changed.

Last edited:
A society without religion leaves room for degenaracy. There was a time I was content with Islam and I miss that feeling but when bad things happen constantly in your life it’s hard to not get derailed. It’s not Islam itself that I have a problem with, I remember when I used to go to the mosque there were guys of all ethnicities that were nice and treated me like a brother.
Believing in religion is retarded and makes you a slave you blindly follow a text thats written in a book even when your own senses tell you you should do or not do something you ignore it and listen to the book

God hates us, that is why he made us undesirable sub5 chudcel freaks who cannot reproduce or go forth and multiply like he commanded us to.