Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't believe that every woman we see has had sex at some point

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Every woman we see has had sex with some Chad at some point in her life and I actually can't believe that, every toilet has fucked. How can you see them normally after that?

These walking tuna buckets have had some Chad and Tyrone cock plunged into them at some point in their lives and then try to act all innocent as if they're angelic beings.

I bet they're tuna trunks went extra loose and fishy smelling after all the dickings they got their lives first when they were in high school since barely any fefail over the age of 18 let alone 20 is a virgin.

I think sometimes I forget that I'm the only incel among many.

Foids live on vastly different planes compared to us.

they just walk around as if everything is normal when not even 12 hours ago she was getting all her holes resized by multiple Tyrones in the college dorms

they just walk around as if everything is normal when not even 12 hours ago she was getting all her holes resized by multiple Tyrones in the college dorms
Yeah

Brutal, hate these whores pretending to be cute and innocent
Makes me rage

It's all a farce, all of it. That's the world's butane.

Women act cute and innocent on the outside but then you go see what they say in subreddits like "slutty confessions" and the whole theater comes crashing down.

They don't like to be exposed. They don't like to feel like you've deciphered them... that's why Redpill Chads get so much criticism. I see it all the time, they'll call a dude with 5 side chicks "incel" and say stuff like "no woman would ever touch you with a 10 foot pole" when there's another 5 of them in line waiting for their turn :feelshaha:

We're all incels here, besides the fakecels of course.
I am talking about real life. The idea that my college classmates are kissing and having sex is strange to me because it's something outside of my individual reality.

It's all a farce, all of it. That's the world's butane.

Women act cute and innocent on the outside but then you go see what they say in subreddits like "slutty confessions" and the whole theater comes crashing down.

They don't like to be exposed. They don't like to feel like you've deciphered them... that's why Redpill Chads get so much criticism. I see it all the time, they'll call a dude with 5 side chicks "incel" and say stuff like "no woman would ever touch you with a 10 foot pole" when there's another 5 of them in line waiting for their turn :feelshaha:
Agreed, I'm not even gonna go on that sub

I am talking about real life. The idea that my college classmates are kissing and having sex is strange to me because it's something outside of my individual reality.
Yeah same.

Not just that, but everytime you see a femoid there's a good chance that she is:

- Dripping the sperm leftover of last night.
- Dripping blood through her hole.

The second happens a week a month, so you surely meet a lot of them daily.

Every woman had sex with chads, lesbians, had gangbangs and if she's white she might even fucked a dog

Not just that, but everytime you see a femoid there's a good chance that she is:

- Dripping the sperm leftover of last night.
- Dripping blood through her hole.

The second happens a week a month, so you surely meet a lot of them daily.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

don't worry just ldar bit more
the collapse is coming, barbarian at the doors of every foid, normie and chads homes. people are not prepared for the shitstorm that is rising

don't worry just ldar bit more
the collapse is coming, barbarian at the doors of every foid, normie and chads homes. people are not prepared for the shitstorm that is rising
I hope.

Me too…. This is too brutal And I think of it everytime when j see my oneitis. The thought of another men enjoying her soft body and plunging his cock inside her is infuriating and makes me wanna rope

Well it's not exactly an accomplishment for them. Having sex is like breathing or taking a shit for women.

Main reason why it pisses me off when foids act innocent, naive, childlike and spoiled, especially the pregnant ones.