Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe people forgot…

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Elliot's 27th birthday was SIXTEEN DAYS ago!

0C083EBD E431 4F95 A803 DE478CFDBC2A

36766E21 A988 40FC 8027 C7AB48BE211B

CF8097DF 1356 40DB 915E 0577484447E9

636118B7 FB76 41E9 BD68 309CF97342B9

2BEC5854 AC09 43F6 978A 469506A9E387

6CD81BA0 753A 437F 9B27 48D311F957CB

C26C950B 4055 4125 9D92 F8A34817C2C5

B0813D46 5A7A 4DE0 A4D8 B9F6A7B90EA6

765C2164 5CCA 4B3F A694 EFAF242D25D8

Whether or not you like him, he deserves a lot of respect for arguably kickstarting our movement. Happy belated birthday and RIP to the George Washington of the incel community. I hope to see you in the afterlife, brother. :blackpill::heart:

I hope this won't get a lot of hate in this community, people on the outside seem to hate us most due to the glorification of Elliot.

That being said, Ive read his whole Manifesto start to finish, and I can relate to him very much. His childhood growing up reminds me exactly of the type of childhood I had (other than being rich), and his experiences are similar to mine as well, he really galvanized all the incels out there to flock together, something which I will always remember and respect him for.

Honestly he looks like a fakecel.

He's still a fucking legend.
Gaylliot

Elliot is poignant because I relate to him, but also hilarious by how out of touch he was. He's a Supreme Gentleman, indeed.

I say he makes a good figurehead for incels, and I am planning to vote for him in the next election.

If you want to understand why he was incel, you really need to see him side on.

It explains everything.

Rest in power, Supreme G

he wasn't the first. a FUCKING LEAF beat him to it:

He was a narcissist who only wanted a white, blonde Stacy, although he was bullied a lot during school I don’t see his situation as relatable to the vast majority of people here. Look at him, he’s hardly incel tier with those cheek bones.

Rodger was a victim of his genes and a toxic environment more than anything. I don't believe he fully chose to become evil. I have already prayed for the rest of his soul, and you should do it too.

Rodger was a victim of his genes and a toxic environment more than anything. I don't believe he fully chose to become evil. I have already prayed for the rest of his soul, and you should do it too.

i want to stick my throbbing penis in his sisters mouth and skullfuck her till i bust

I hope this won't get a lot of hate in this community, people on the outside seem to hate us most due to the glorification of Elliot.

That being said, Ive read his whole Manifesto start to finish, and I can relate to him very much. His childhood growing up reminds me exactly of the type of childhood I had (other than being rich), and his experiences are similar to mine as well, he really galvanized all the incels out there to flock together, something which I will always remember and respect him for.
Yeah. Reading his manifesto was a key moment in my journey to the black pill.

He was a narcissist who only wanted a white, blonde Stacy, although he was bullied a lot during school I don’t see his situation as relatable to the vast majority of people here. Look at him, he’s hardly incel tier with those cheek bones.

He was short as fuck and looked like he was 15.

Who cares about him fk that guy

Happy belated sweet prince

Stupid HAPA fuck I hope his suicide was botched and he suffered in agony before bleeding out.
Stop Idolizing this autistic retard, he could have gotten a GF easily but was literally an autistic retard.

Stupid HAPA fuck I hope his suicide was botched and he suffered in agony before bleeding out.
Stop Idolizing this autistic retard, he could have gotten a GF easily but was literally an autistic retard.
Damn, maybe this guy was retarded

His sister is hot, fuaark

Damn, maybe this guy was retarded

He literally had the mindset 10/10 white Stacy or death.

This retard could have had an ethnic girlfriend or 3/10 average body girl in a heartbeat

R.I.P you incompetent autist

Hes now the face of inceldom, unfortunately this means that normies will think that we all are at least average looking. Such a shame tbh

The heroe we need but don't deserve

R.I.P you incompetent autist
Hes now the face of inceldom, unfortunately this means that normies will think that we all are at least average looking. Such a shame tbh

i want to stick my throbbing penis in his sisters mouth and skullfuck her till i bust
This tbh. He should have at least threatened her into pity sex before he went on his way. Also I have very little respect for him killing incel roommates too.

Victim of racemixing. The environment he lived in was full of white girls and he had a chadlite father so I can understand that he expected to have a similar life. ER is the proof that statusmaxxing does not work for youngcels and mixedracecels.

i wish he killed more people

Wdym bro, he was gonna die anyways. He should have gone all out and gotten some poontang before he left this realm.
Incest is pretty damn gross unless you're a sand nigger or a redneck. Water is wet.

man how could we forget his birthday it should be a state sanctioned holiday

"kickstarting our movement", yeah he distorted inceldom, making normies think we are all as retarded as him.

Hes is in no way a lookscel, and he had decent frame and was 5'9 which is olny slightly below average in the US, I genuinely think if he wasn't such a mentalcel he would have slayed some ugly-normie girls maybe even a drunk stacy if he got lucky.
"kickstarting our movement", yeah he distorted inceldom, making normies think we are all as retarded as him.
Yea, he made he incels look like crybabies who wernt even ugly, any truecel knows Elliot could have gotten girls if he wasn't a retard, he just gave us bad attention but I guess attention none the less.

Last edited:
Hes is in no way a lookscel, and he had decent frame and was 5'9 which is olny slightly below average in the US, I genuinely think if he wasn't such a mentalcel he would have slayed some ugly-normie girls maybe even a drunk stacy if he got lucky.

Yea, he made he incels look like crybabies who wernt even ugly, any truecel knows Elliot could have gotten girls if he wasn't a retard, he just gave us bad attention but I guess attention none the less.
Read up my thread on him and see his side profile, dude just needed one or two surgeries to slay

He looks shorter than his professed height of 5’9.

Where did you find this photo? Was it taken during his last trip to London?
He was 5’7.

I found it on 8ch’s /r9k/ I believe.

Do you like him? I thought you were a nazi-cel (do correct me if I’m wrong).
WN and mostly far right.

I am a big fan. I can’t justify murder, but I understand why he did it. He was driven to do it by our leftist, feminist society. His race-betraying parents also created a bit of a monster so that didn’t help. It’s a shame that he ended up just killing random people, because I feel bad for them. But if he would’ve actually ended up shooting up the sorority, it would’ve been some just desserts for them.

I read my twisted world the night after he did it, and within a few weeks I was posting in PSL/TFL style forums. He opened my eyes to the world of inceldom.

WN and mostly far right.

I am a big fan. I can’t justify murder, but I understand why he did it. He was driven to do it by our leftist, feminist society. His race-betraying parents also created a bit of a monster so that didn’t help. It’s a shame that he ended up just killing random people, because I feel bad for them. But if he would’ve actually ended up shooting up the sorority, it would’ve been some just desserts for them.

I read my twisted world the night after he did it, and within a few weeks I was posting in PSL/TFL style forums. He opened my eyes to the world of inceldom.
Well I deplore white-nationalism but I commend you for not hating the offspring of race-mixing and targeting the parents instead, it is too common a trope among the far-right that the individual is given the blame simply for being born who they are, you clearly have a more nuanced and in-depth understanding than most of your comrades.

I feel bad for Elliot because he was so clearly conflicted, what I will never understand about him is why he continued to portray himself as the victim of society whilst at the same time being totally inconsistent in his philosophy. Murdering his incel roommates simply because he found them annoying (and possibly was subconsciously trying to figuratively murder the part of himself he hated so much, his Asian heritage) makes absolutely no sense in parallel with the moral principle of hating women for their rejection of him. Murdering his brother, who was the only person to every look up to him simply because he might surpass him is narcissistic beyond belief and paints a picture of a more self-interested personality than the universally principled one he tried to have us believe he was.

Incest is pretty damn gross unless you're a sand nigger or a redneck. Water is wet.
Lol l he went out and shot up a bunch of random kids. Incest isn’t too bad compared to that.