Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cannot fucking stand how "redpilled" normies think incels are pawns of Jews even though the whole Jewish tech and media complex sabotages us

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I hear often that incel culture is a Jewish ploy. This claim couldn't be more detached from reality considering we're the biggest critics of Jewish big tech, social media, online dating, bluepilled media propaganda, whore culture and all kinds of degeneracy. There is a good fucking reason why (((they))) try to silence us.

I hear often that incel culture is a Jewish ploy. This claim couldn't be more detached from reality considering we're the biggest critics of Jewish big tech, social media, online dating, bluepilled media propaganda, whore culture and all kinds of degeneracy. There is a good fucking reason why (((they))) try to silence us.

Well put.

I linked to a video by Wheat Waffles where he explains the most basic and scientific blackpilled facts about modern dating in a White Nationalist group on Telegram and this guy told me, "don't swallow the blackpill, that's what the Jews want". Another guy said, "you incel fag types are always complaining about women but don't put enough effort into your self-improvement to be able to find one".

I couldn't help but notice these guys don't have girlfriends either. I was thinking, "don't they realize they're incels too?" They put too much thought into the racepill and don't even bother figuring out how exactly they are going to find the White traditional conservative wife they love to talk about. They're pretty young too so in their minds they still have enough time to find decent women but things are getting worse and worse each day. No wonder why White Nationalist communities are 90% male and the only females there are 30-year-old attention-seeking whores with no children.

Blackpillers are spot on about Jews. I saw some redpillers deny it. They fall for the Jewish trap. It's hilarious. "It's women's fault and only theirs, goy. :bluepill:" Yeah women are inferior. We know that. But who exactly facilitated their entry into self-employment and self-education? No, it wasn't only White traitors. Jews were at the center of it too, as usual.

At this point I just hope things get really worse so that the majority of men realize what's happening and maybe, MAYBE decide to do something about it. We can only dream about it by now.

I linked to a video by Wheat Waffles where he explains the most basic and scientific blackpilled facts about modern dating in a White Nationalist group on Telegram and this guy told me, "don't swallow the blackpill, that's what the Jews want". Another guy said, "you incel fag types are always complaining about women but don't put enough effort into your self-improvement to be able to find one".

I couldn't help but notice these guys don't have girlfriends either. I was thinking, "don't they realize they're incels too?" They put too much thought into the racepill and don't even bother figuring out how exactly they are going to find the White traditional conservative wife they love to talk about. They're pretty young too so in their minds they still have enough time to find decent women but things are getting worse and worse each day. No wonder why White Nationalist communities are 90% male and the only females there are 30-year-old attention-seeking whores with no children.

Blackpillers are spot on about Jews. I saw some redpillers deny it. They fall for the Jewish trap. It's hilarious. "It's women's fault and only theirs, goy. :bluepill:" Yeah women are inferior. We know that. But who exactly facilitated their entry into self-employment and self-education? No, it wasn't only White traitors. Jews were at the center of it too, as usual.

At this point I just hope things get really worse so that the majority of men realize what's happening and maybe, MAYBE decide to do something about it. We can only dream about it by now.
Yep, the problem with nationalist, redpilled men (one which I used to be) is that they rely on their personal fantasy of being an alpha man, finding a beautiful wife and starting a family. Against this dream, they cannot accept the facts the blackpill brings.

Another issue with that group of people. They praise women waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much. They are practically on the level of soy simps with their tradwife fantasies. The root of our problems is the elevated position of women. Women should not be treated equal to men. Women are important, gorgeous and ought to be protected, yes. But they shouldn't get to do men's stuff like voting.

Yep, the problem with nationalist, redpilled men (one which I used to be) is that they rely on their personal fantasy of being an alpha man, finding a beautiful wife and starting a family. Against this dream, they cannot accept the facts the blackpill brings.
You're bang on about this. However, blackpill is the truth. They may deny it now, but the future will reveal how harsh reality is and they won't be able to do anything other than accept it and join our side. That's work being done here at this moment. One day a redpiller will start seeing the meaning behind the blackpill and find thousands of threads discussing subjects he had never heard of before. Our current debates will help many people in the future. Mark my words.

Another issue with that group of people. They praise women waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much. They are practically on the level of soy simps with their tradwife fantasies. The root of our problems is the elevated position of women. Women should not be treated equal to men. Women are important, gorgeous and ought to be protected, yes. But they shouldn't get to do men's stuff like voting.
Tell me about it. I used to be a part of Varg Vikernes fanclub. Paganism. Worshipping women. Mother Nature and things like that. A gynocentric cult of simps. Fortunately I grew out of it.

And yes, women have their qualities but they are not like men and do not deserve same rights.

You're bang on about this. However, blackpill is the truth. They may deny it now, but the future will reveal how harsh reality is and they won't be able to do anything other than accept it and join our side. That's work being done here at this moment. One day a redpiller will start seeing the meaning behind the blackpill and find thousands of threads discussing subjects he had never heard of before. Our current debates will help many people in the future. Mark my words.

Tell me about it. I used to be a part of Varg Vikernes fanclub. Paganism. Worshipping women. Mother Nature and things like that. A gynocentric cult of simps. Fortunately I grew out of it.

And yes, women have their qualities but they are not like men and do not deserve same rights.
I'm now realizing just how bluepilled the "redpill" men actually are. They live in their own fantasy of women being pure and them getting a beautiful wife to breed with. They outright refuse facts that contradict this fantasy.

and bluepilled normies don't think

Redpillers are much more annoying than bluepillers because I have never met someone unironically bluepilled IRL while ive met a ton of coping normtards who were redpilled and unironically believed it

Redpillers are much more annoying than bluepillers because I have never met someone unironically bluepilled IRL while ive met a ton of coping normtards who were redpilled and unironically believed it
Bluepilled people aren't usually fanatic with their beliefs. They're just passive and uncaring. It's true that only redpillers, blackpillers and other unconventionally thinking people tend to make a fuss of things.

Bluepilled people aren't usually fanatic with their beliefs. They're just passive and uncaring. It's true that only redpillers, blackpillers and other unconventionally thinking people tend to make a fuss of things.
they kinda are though if you think about it. they believe women are angelic, and are fanatically devoted to them

they kinda are though if you think about it. they believe women are angelic, and are fanatically devoted to them
Could be but my understanding is that they consider their opinions the obvious "default" so they lack the passion to defend them.

Could be but my understanding is that they consider their opinions the obvious "default" so they lack the passion to defend them.
oh yea i get you.

when their beliefs/opinions are challenged though (by black pillers usually), they will then be fanatic to defend them imo.

but yea bluepill is usually the default, so they don't rly have to consider or even think about the prospect about having to defend it

normies are quick to violence btw, when their bluepill worldview is challenged (only if male though)

normies rly think they're clever for larping as civilized while being violent. many are actually retarded enough to believe that being violent is a virtue, while being civil is a vice.

Funny thing is their ideology (which I basically support) has essentially zero chance of succeeding should they choose to alienate incels, who are a far larger percentage of the population.

They need us, not the other way around.

normies are quick to violence btw, when their bluepill worldview is challenged (only if male though)

normies rly think they're clever for larping as civilized while being violent. many are actually retarded enough to believe that being violent is a virtue, while being civil is a vice.
Normie morality is actually hilarious. They can easily tolerate violence over mean speech but, at the same time, believe that "violent rhethoric" should be banned by law. All they care about who is on the receiving end. If it's a low value male, then they're indifferent.
Funny thing is their ideology (which I basically support) has essentially zero chance of succeeding should they choose to alienate incels, who are a far larger percentage of the population.

They need us, not the other way around.
I agree. Thought I do undestand their point as well: they'd want to get the support of women by appealing to them, and publicly associating with incels would be terrible publicity for this goal.

Normie morality is actually hilarious. They can easily tolerate violence over mean speech but, at the same time, believe that "violent rhethoric" should be banned by law. All they care about who is on the receiving end. If it's a low value male, then they're indifferent.

I agree. Thought I do undestand their point as well: they'd want to get the support of women by appealing to them, and publicly associating with incels would be terrible publicity for this goal.
hahahaha yup lol.

yep they couldn't care less about what happens to the avg male

Cucked and makes them borderline an enemy. They'll never have a shot at building anything on a foundation that is already rotting with whores. It's an uphill battle for them to fight the constant demonizing of the Jewish media. They should really look at whoever is promoting that within, consider them as subverts and throw them out. Feminist elements could bring the wheels of their movement to a screeching halt.

Only solution is an alliance between two demonized groups, an incel-nationalist alliance to complement the impending collapse.

Last edited:
Normalfags are simple minded. They operate on emotions and association, not logic.
So they think:
incel = bad
jews = bad
therefore incels and jews are on the same "side".
They put too much thought into the racepill and don't even bother figuring out how exactly they are going to find the White traditional conservative wife they love to talk about.
I lot of stormcels are terminal simps who honestly believe white women can do no wrong, anything bad they do is because external factors. This is what happens when half your ideology is based on the aesthetics of the absolute top tier white women.

Last edited:
Redpill autists can't cope with their own subhumanity and so their call the only group telling them reality, that we are kikes :feelskek: