Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I cannot believe what im reading

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/194c1wa/my_best_friend_almost_died_in_the_hospital_last/

Man is drowning between taking care of his wife, finding her drs and treatments, and taking care of the kids ect.. ect.. dealing with all this stress.

Her "best friend" who absolutely offered 0 help is mad because hes not texting her fast enough.

"Do you need any help" ofc he will say no u dumb whore u should go to the hospital and help without him asking you.

Bro i swear these entitled whores are unreal. Imagine getting mad AT THE ONLY PERSON TAKING CARE OF YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Stupid, braindead foid.

why do you browse 2xchromosomes all day jfl, they are all subhumans mentally
Because im fucking disbaled rn im waiting the exact second i can start living again to delete reddit or block every female sub/user, legit deep sea iq brainless whores on every sub

the toilet OP should donate herself to be raped by homeless inkwells and kill herself immediately

These old foids need to stop going on reddit they have no life

the toilet OP should donate herself to be raped by homeless inkwells and kill herself immediately
I dont wana fuck such a brainless whore tbh but ill let her suck my dick as a favor

Why am i not the center of attention :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

It doesn't load because reddit is censored in my location has nothing to do with OS
Wtf are you in Iran or some shit?

Women = Infant IQ

Fuck nature and the human race

Bro i swear these entitled whores are unreal. Imagine getting mad AT THE ONLY PERSON TAKING CARE OF YOUR BEST FRIEND

i hope she has a horrible car accident

Holy shit, rage inducing thread

WHAT A DELUSIONAL RETARDED ENTITLED FOID

Even the other foids in the comments realize how much of an unhinged entitled bitch she is.