Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cannot be content with anything.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Every time I start being proud of what I do or get my hopes up about anything really without becoming unrealistic or grandiose, reality comes crashing in, reminding me that I'm below average in absolutely everything, looks, intelect, manual skills, personality; you name it.
Getting led astray from a blackpill and default state of unhappiness about life gets punished very quickly.
It works this way with endeavors involving work or interacting with other people. Coping with entertainment/LDARing gets boring after some time, but it isn't like some kind of a karmic bomb.
I want to kill Saturn and smash up every black cube on this fucking planet.

For me I can definitely imagine a life where I think I could be content / be overall happy. In reality though I know that’s never ever going to happen and the best I’ll ever be able to do is a gulf from being even close to good enough. Tbh I woulda been better off never being born and lacks the guts to off myself. Ah well, guess it means I stay a cog in the wage slave machine to prop up the first class citizens (women / Chads).

Cycling between copes and depressive states is the fate of an incel