Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can see why IT makes fun of incels [Storytime about a ricecel cuck]

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I was like 6 when this story happened. It was over a decade ago so this was way back.

I was in 1st grade and some ricecel aspie (who was a bigger bully victim than I ever even was) had a hard time at school. Everyone made fun of him cuz he was weird and he’d make weird gestures all the time. I strongly think he suffered from autism or something. He’d always pull his pants down at the urinal since the little faggot clearly didn’t understand what the zipper was for and we’d all laugh at him and he cry out saying it wasn’t funny.

This aspie Asian boyo was always crushing on this brunette Becky who sat next to me in class. I was too busy playing with toys to be interested in girls so it never bothered me but one day this aspie fucking KISSED her on the lips at recess and apparently we had a huge talk about why that was not okay and how it spread germs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolutely fucking brutal bro. I’d rope if that was a key memory in my life. There’s no fucking way this guy doesn’t think about it every now and then when he tries to sleep.

In the end he was such an outcast that he moved away the next year to a different district and apparently was good at math at his high school, but everyone at my school still made fun of him from time to time years later :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Anyways I can see why IT makes fun of us for suffering. Although now as an incel I get the pain, as a normie child I thought this incel was the funniest thing ever :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

The Becky he kissed is currently dating one of my chad “friends” and is currently getting her guts remixed by her every night while this cuck practices his calculus :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Anyways only remembered this story cuz @ROAoverlord said he kissed a girl without her permission.

trucels can't be cucks

The suffering of ugly/reject men is absolutely delightful to normal people. Pure entertainment and rubs their own egos. Their superiority complexes are strengthened and they get the comedic aspect of watching us fail over and over.

Cope, he's a mogger for getting his first kiss at 6.

Although now as an incel I get the pain, as a normie child I thought this incel was the funniest thing ever :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

:chad::chad::banhammer:

Yeah. That's how inceltear, incelexit and whatever sees us. Seeing people with lower status than them struggle is why they love to visit those subreddits.

The suffering of ugly/reject men is absolutely delightful to normal people. Pure entertainment and rubs their own egos. Their superiority complexes are strengthened and they get the comedic aspect of watching us fail over and over.
They need to suffer themselves since they don't understand what it's like :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Indeed normies need to be humbled :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This.
Also OP you were a disgusting kid, since you made fun of the poor guy.
I didn’t really make fun of him. By “we’d all laugh” I mean the class. Although I secretly did find him extremely cringe :feelshaha:

you're kinda cruel ngl

I pulled my pants down at the urinal once lol. Then I heard roaring laughter and pulled it back up :feelsmusic:

You make fun of him? You know how it feels to kiss a becky? No?

To the Normie who gets rejected by his wife every night, who hasn't kissed her in years, the suffering of us who get nothing is absolutely delightful (schadenfreude) because "it could always get worse".

Be a rice, pay the price!

Normscum vibes from this thread.