Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can never connect with white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
all white guys i meet are condescending because they all heightmog me. i have never met a white guy below 5'8.
I have but even then he still mogs me because he’s white

Yes arab muslims

Indonesian,Indian, and some African Muslims are not bad,
i dont disagree are probably the biggest criminals since early history, but muhammed and all his original muslim gang were arabs

Can any whitecels confirm this?
I don't think it's true. Hanging out with popular people vs losers makes the difference rather than their ethnicity. Racist white women are very rare ime.

I’m white and play Jewtrix on unsuspecting white goyim normies. They do most anything for the NEETbux dolla.

Fix my car white slave!
Mow my lawn white slave!
Cook my food white slave!
Clean my teeth white slave!
Install my new carpet white slave!
Dump my garbage in the truck white slave!

Blacks are in competition for the free gibs, so they’re my rivals. They try cut in line for free gubbermint programs.

View attachment 6824
whats this autism?

^cope tbh. Arabs are the best muslims, vid related

it is nearly impossible to be able to relate to a white man, even if he's incel. whether they realize it or not, the fact that they are white is a great boon in society and affords them many privileges that they often take as granted.

there's also the fact the fact that they're practically worshipped by ethnics in general and that they can always go to Asia and get laid with ease.
Av1jLAW

i dont disagree are probably the biggest criminals since early history, but muhammed and all his original muslim gang were arabs

I'm talking about now, these arabs Muslims are racist they look down upon black muslims, even when my relatives went to pilgrimage to makkah (hajj) they were discriminated against, heck they even had there own section for Arabs and blacks, segregation basically, the prophet wasn't a racist he had a black guy as his moazzin basically the call of prayer announcer, but today these Arabs now are the worse, Muslims especially, and don't forget they enslave East Africans even when the prophet abloshed slavery, I hate them just as much as whites, but whites and Arabs have discriminated against me and my family, but I'm talking about the Arabs of today, they are cucked, I have no sympathy for them

Birds of a feather flock together. We are different 'sub species' of human (probably not accurate but you know what I mean). It's perfectly natural to prefer your own kind. It's a mini miracle we're able to cohabitate as well as we do imo.

y do u keep getting banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.