Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I can count the other guys I've been with on one hand teehee"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Lol at that dog.

Let's be real. Half that wall would be dogs if she wasn't too ashamed to admit it.

Now she has DNA evidence to accuse them of rape later in case she doesn't find a betabux.

DOGGGGGGGGGG! FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

They rather fuck dogs than us inkelss cuz dogs have good personality

There’s another side of the wall full of dogs that the camera isn’t showing.

and guys on pics has good jawlines

hmm wonder why

The dogs as well? Really degenerate person.

Why do foids love to have sex with a small dog penis ? Foids are disgusting creatures.Why would anyone want to have sex with a foid after she has done this.

Dogpill strikes again

small dog penis
The bulbus glandis (also called a bulb) is an erectile tissue structure on the penis of canid mammals. During mating the tissues swell up and lock (tie) the male's penis immediately before ejaculation inside the female. The locking is completed by circular muscles just inside the female's vagina this is called "the knot" tightening thus preventing the male from withdrawing. The circular muscles also contract intermittently, which has the effect of stimulating ejaculation of sperm, followed by prostatic fluid, as well as maintaining the swelling of the penis and therefore the tie, for some time. For domestic dogs the tie may last up to half an hour or more, though usually less.

Unforgivable. irredeemable. Looksmaxxing is for being good looking enough to get a robot gf, these flesh holes are worthless.

Dogpill will cause this world to get destroyed

The locking is completed by circular muscles just inside the female's vagina this is called "the knot" tightening thus preventing the male from withdrawing.
I wonder why humans don't have something like this.

I have heard somewhere that formula that gives a foid's real partner count is (n^3)/(n-1) where n is the number of reported partners. Who knows if it's true?

Why does she have a sock next to their...oh, those were. :woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

Lmaooo the fucking dog

That's the edited joke version, the original doesn't have the dog lol.