Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i bought some rope and its in my boot of my car and i want to just do it

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
at 5'4 theres no point existing. no girl wants me. no one wants to be friends with me. no one respects me(even on incel internet forums)

all my family hates me and looks at me as a failure(and all the girls in my family are taller than me) so its extreme torture to be around them so i dont even see any of my family anymore

i just rot in my room all day coping with my shitty online job(as any job interview i go to IRL will reject me cos of my height) my contract ends in 1 month and they dont want to rehire me and i know i wont be able to get another one.

literally anything i do to try improve is just cope. gym = looks ridiculous at this height

rn ive morphed pics of myself to look taller and put them on JBW dating apps in sea and larped as 5'9 and even girls dont want me there and half of them meet foreign guys most the time anyways. its already overpopulated with 5'10 medum ugly seamaxxers who they will prefer over 5'4 guy any day. literally no one wants me man

no point in living

what would you do at 5'4? just rope? or what?

I think you're feeling a little too sorry for yourself. I'm short too and a lot of what you said is true, but "No job will hire me because I'm too short" is a step too far. I'm short and I have a job.

I think you're feeling a little too sorry for yourself. I'm short too and a lot of what you said is true, but "No job will hire me because I'm too short" is a step too far. I'm short and I have a job.
i have no degree tho so im just getting there by the scrape of my teeth and then when they see my height i can tell they just immediately lose respect and hate me. also your probably not as short as me. 5'6+ normal life

5'5 and below you may aswell be dead

i have no degree tho so im just getting there by the scrape of my teeth and then when they see my height i can tell they just immediately lose respect and hate me. also your probably not as short as me. 5'6+ normal life

5'5 and below you may aswell be dead

I don't like to discuss my physical attributes. But I know that "5'7/5'8" isn't really short. I know what "really short" is.

You lack a job because you lack skills. Your height wouldn't keep you from having any job at all. You probably won't be, like, the face of an investment firm, going to funding parties and long dicking interns. But you can be gainfully employed.

You probably won't be, like, the face of an investment firm, going to funding parties and long dicking interns.
yeah i went to job interview once and the two job interviewers just laughed at me it was one of the most emotionally painful times of my life. they just laughed at my face and said 'not this job, maybe a truck driver?' hurt so much

yeah i went to job interview once and the two job interviewers just laughed at me it was one of the most emotionally painful times of my life. they just laughed at my face and said 'not this job, maybe a truck driver?' hurt so much
Brutal. I've had similar.

Care to talk about the circumstances of this job? Were you actually qualified for it?

at 5'4 theres no point existing. no girl wants me. no one wants to be friends with me. no one respects me(even on incel internet forums)

all my family hates me and looks at me as a failure(and all the girls in my family are taller than me) so its extreme torture to be around them so i dont even see any of my family anymore

i just rot in my room all day coping with my shitty online job(as any job interview i go to IRL will reject me cos of my height) my contract ends in 1 month and they dont want to rehire me and i know i wont be able to get another one.

literally anything i do to try improve is just cope. gym = looks ridiculous at this height

rn ive morphed pics of myself to look taller and put them on JBW dating apps in sea and larped as 5'9 and even girls dont want me there and half of them meet foreign guys most the time anyways. its already overpopulated with 5'10 medum ugly seamaxxers who they will prefer over 5'4 guy any day. literally no one wants me man

no point in living

What did you do, bro?! Why are you that height? You fucked up big time man.

Imagine having a car

Care to talk about the circumstances of this job? Were you actually qualified for it?
yeah i was qualified,they just didnt like me. they were also both ethnic and i was white and i can tell there was some racism + heightism going on

Can I ask what this job was, and how you showed your qualifications?

Bro I actually feel exactly like you.
I also am unable to get a job and am involuntary NEET.
People who aren't in our situation won't understand the pain.
Its truely over :feelsrope:
Imagine having a car
this.
Having no drivers license is literally a truecel trait.

A lot of manlets become managers in places. Its a way to delude themselves into feeling like a man. Then they can order their employees about and have chads and stacys suck up to them.

But yeah 5'4 is ogre height as a white man. But dont kys brocel. It could be painful.

Hanging is painful. Do it with a gun if you're going to do it

But what is your age? You can still grow a bit if you're under 18-21

I agree that the manlet life is hell though

I'm ~5'2

A lot of manlets become managers in places. Its a way to delude themselves into feeling like a man. Then they can order their employees about and have chads and stacys suck up to them.

But yeah 5'4 is ogre height as a white man. But dont kys brocel. It could be painful.
Managercoping is good cope

Managercoping is good cope
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek:nah im businessmaxxing. either business takes off and be free in life or i fail and be nothing in life. id rather die than work normal corporate job and have to deal with segregation and heightism descrimination and social death because of height

I know a manlet that's a welder...

He makes good money and travels around welding stuff.... From a six month certification course!

Honestly if I were 5'4" but everything else was the same, I'd probably be dead by now.

You may as well go all out or die trying. Leg lengthening surgery + lifts + move to the shortest country on the planet = possible ascension.

Don't know what else to tell you though man, pretty sure it's completely over. Your avi isn't you, right?

Boomers just can't help themselves.

:bluepill:

Last edited:

no point in living

Thailand or Philipines bro. Those people are on average 5`4. Enough foids around 5`2 or so.