Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I blame my parents for giving birth to me in new york city

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Had to choose the most globohomo, dystopian state and robbed my childhood. I shouldve been playing in open fields and exploring forests. Instead as a kid i could only go to the front of the apartment which is right next to a giant road so you cant play or anything. Also cant stray too far cause of nigger criminals. Chose the worst fucking state man it makes me cry to think about it just for more fucking money. How fucking greedy are they that they valued money over a proper home. The air here is poisonous. Im never gonna own a home here. All i ever know is crummy apartments. I envy anyone living in a midwestern state who gets to live in an open field with fresh air.

Hell i wouldve rather wish they stayed in turkey and gave birth to me there. I wouldve been working on a farm with my cousins and been NT and low inhib like all the kids there. Its also more traditional there. Idgaf about the economy or money i just hate it here

Ok faggot. Cry about the fact your parents are rich and let you live in the richest city on earth.

Based to farm maxxed tbh

I would ddo that soon

Plus growing your own crops will be lifefuel, in the literal sense, after the great reset cuckoldry apocalypse:feelsokman:

Ok faggot. Cry about the fact your parents are rich and let you live in the richest city on earth.
Living in New York is shit if you aren't rich. My Grandma used to live there, and the rent prices were so high, that she had to rent out a basement to live in.

Same, also extremely loud, noisy city with trash weather and assholes that scream at you for the smallest mistake.

Hell i wouldve rather wish they stayed in turkey and gave birth to me there. I wouldve been working on a farm with my cousins and been NT and low inhib like all the kids there. Its also more traditional there. Idgaf about the economy or money i just hate it here
Ethnics should never leave their homeland: they only make us confused, mentally ill, isolated sons. :feelsree:
I
Big cope, not everyone is rich in the city: many people are poor and live below the poverty line here. Most people in my neighborhood qualify for food stamps and free lunch for their children.

I have these exact same problems (pollution, living next to the road, a relatively small apartment etc) and I live in Bosnia. [UWSL]Also your family is loaded. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]But even still, I'm geniuenly glad I don't live in New York, sucks to be you LMFAO :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

Living in New York is shit if you aren't rich. My Grandma used to live there, and the rent prices were so high, that she had to rent out a basement to live in.
I thought you were European, no? :waitwhat:

I blame my parents for moving me to the worst most ghetto ass borough in this shitfest.

I blame my parents for moving me to the worst most ghetto ass borough in this shitfest.
The Bronx? :waitwhat:
Good thing I live in Queens which is mostly Spics and Asians. :owo:

Same, also extremely loud, noisy city with trash weather and assholes that scream at you for the smallest mistake.

Ethnics should never leave their homeland: they only make us confused, mentally ill, isolated sons. :feelsree:
I

Big cope, not everyone is rich in the city: many people are poor and live below the poverty line here. Most people in my neighborhood qualify for food stamps and free lunch for their children.

I

Just like everywhere else nigga, except there's money in the city so if you aren't a brain-dead you can make a little. A lot more money than some dead shit hole town that was built around a now dead industry

Just like everywhere else nigga, except there's money in the city so if you aren't a brain-dead you can make a little. A lot more money than some dead shit hole town that was built around a now dead industry
True, there are some economic upsides to living in a city.

I was born in the city but grew up in Hudson Valley and then Fairfield. I like more walkable areas but also value cleanliness, aesthetics and peace. If my parents stayed in the city, I would have preferred somewhere like Riverdale, Judea Forest Hills, or even Roosevelt Island since it’s surprisingly relaxed. Over if you live in Brownsville but I doubt that

Im not rich you guys. I just said we live in a crummy apartment all my life. I literally dont even work and have no money. If i was rich i would rather move to texas or some shit
Its crazy that people think living in new york means im rich. I literally said i live in a crummy apartment. Its literally a 3rd world country here with crazy prices

Last edited:
I hate big cities

>Turkey
>forests
Sorry to burst your bubble mate you dont find forests in cities anymore. The only way to experience nature in Turkey nowadays is to actually kaczynskicel and spend your life drenched in donkey shit milking cows in a village.:feelsdevil: Farm life is based but most villages in Turkey are straight up depressing, there is seriously nothing to do, just the most basic proponents of survival, sometimes not even that. Yeah.
Ill honestly take that over mindless gaming at this point. Plus the rural areas ive visited seem to be pretty well kept and comfy

I'm from New York, NY. Nasty city. Full of junkies and whores. At least I've had my fair share of pussy when I paid a bunch of dirty sluts to fuck me in my 18th birthday. Apart from that, I've been sexless my whole life. I'd rather be born in Midwest, to be honest. Or maybe somewhere in New England. But it is what it is.

I'm from New York, NY. Nasty city. Full of junkies and whores. At least I've had my fair share of pussy when I paid a bunch of dirty sluts to fuck me in my 18th birthday. Apart from that, I've been sexless my whole life. I'd rather be born in Midwest, to be honest. Or maybe somewhere in New England. But it is what it is.
To think that a shitty apartment here can get you a 2 story house with a pool in the midwest pisses me off. Wasted our entire life here just so my dad can wageslave and live in rat city

Had to choose the most globohomo, dystopian state and robbed my childhood. I shouldve been playing in open fields and exploring forests. Instead as a kid i could only go to the front of the apartment which is right next to a giant road so you cant play or anything. Also cant stray too far cause of nigger criminals. Chose the worst fucking state man it makes me cry to think about it just for more fucking money. How fucking greedy are they that they valued money over a proper home. The air here is poisonous. Im never gonna own a home here. All i ever know is crummy apartments. I envy anyone living in a midwestern state who gets to live in an open field with fresh air.

Stop blaming.

Im not rich you guys. I just said we live in a crummy apartment all my life. I literally dont even work and have no money. If i was rich i would rather move to texas or some shit

Its crazy that people think living in new york means im rich. I literally said i live in a crummy apartment. Its literally a 3rd world country here with crazy prices
There is money there in the city. My friend grew up in a crummy shit hole too and made 4k last month because he went to London and waited outside some real estate office for days until they finally have him an interview. Now he sells property for them and gets a commission too. In my dead shit hole town we came from, there is no opportunity like that. You can also sell weed and make ridiculous amounts easily with low risk in a city.
Da fuck. You aren't incel then?

the grass is greener type beat

You could have been born in a Brazilian favela or a South Africa

New York is heaven compared to some places

not forced to live there.
every time I go there I ask myself what the big thrill is to live there. anyone who lives there willingly needs psychological help.

fuck same. Many NYC cels here btw. Probably More NYC cels here than any other city. London probably close second.

Anyway many here raised in this worthless hellhole. @Zer0/∞ @TheDarkEnigma @Languish and other users got fucked by the city life too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
NYC is one of the dirtiest cities in shithole America. Compared to San Diego it is complete shit and the people are shittier too. Only big advantage is the subway system and walkable areas being more prevalent there than else where.
But only Manhattan is really good but costs too much for poorcels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Rest of the boroughs are shit.
Yup NYC is completely shit if you don't earn at least 80k plus a person. So for two people 160k minimum, three people 240k
cope NYC has a permanent poorfag underclass which Ethnics like me were a part of and many incels are a part of now.
They suffer 1+ hr commute times to the actual rich part of the city Manhattan. The only borough worthy of being called a city with high rises. Rest of the city is just super crowded suburbs
Most Ethnics here have dumb fuck shitskins parents who are too stupid to work in finance or the actual high paying jobs in the city.
To think that a shitty apartment here can get you a 2 story house with a pool in the midwest pisses me off. Wasted our entire life here just so my dad can wageslave and live in rat city
indeed and the fuckers have made affordable housing impossible with gay fag zoning laws and limitations on building height and shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You could have been born in a Brazilian favela or a South Africa

New York is heaven compared to some places
cope those places are better than NYC. U have higher chance of death there = faster path to Jannah and Heaven
not forced to live there.
every time I go there I ask myself what the big thrill is to live there. anyone who lives there willingly needs psychological help.
it's insane many retards will do 1-2 hour commutes there and think it is completely normal

Last edited:
fuck same. Many NYC cels here btw. Probably More NYC cels here than any other city. London probably close second.

Anyway many here raised in this worthless hellhole. @Zer0/∞ @TheDarkEnigma @Languish and other users got fucked by the city life too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
NYC is one of the dirtiest cities in shithole America. Compared to San Diego it is complete shit and the people are shittier too. Only big advantage is the subway system and walkable areas being more prevalent there than else where.
But only Manhattan is really good but costs too much for poorcels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Rest of the boroughs are shit.

Yup NYC is completely shit if you don't earn at least 80k plus a person. So for two people 160k minimum, three people 240k

cope NYC has a permanent poorfag underclass which Ethnics like me were a part of and many incels are a part of now.
They suffer 1+ hr commute times to the actual rich part of the city Manhattan. The only borough worthy of being called a city with high rises. Rest of the city is just super crowded suburbs

Most Ethnics here have dumb fuck shitskins parents who are too stupid to work in finance or the actual high paying jobs in the city.

indeed and the fuckers have made affordable housing impossible with gay fag zoning laws and limitations on building height and shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

cope those places are better than NYC. U have higher chance of death there = faster path to Jannah and Heaven

it's insane many retards will do 1-2 hour commutes there and think it is completely normal
Finally someone speaks sense. The people who think we live in some rich paradise are probably the ones who see the average gdp per capita is high and assume everyone is like that. When im reality its the bankers and jews who own most the wealth here and the rest of us suffer like third worlders in our apartmenr slums constantly being poisoned.

You're thinking wrong.

They worked their asses in a rat race to provide.

Be thankful