Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I blame my orthodontists almost entirely for my inceldom

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Untreated mouth breathing, low tongue posture, tooth extractions, braces, you name it. Any way facial development can be fucked with, I got it. I have no doubt that the face to my genetic potential would allow me to live a normie life.

@Deathmint, you have an unhappy client.:forcedsmile:

I hope they and all their family get cancer

Who the fuck cares about bite and teeth if your whole face looks like shit with a closed mouth

I hope they and all their family get cancer

Who the fuck cares about bite and teeth if your whole face looks like shit with a closed mouth
Agreed. But the thing is that good mouth posture will also help with teeth. There is NO reason to not keep correct mouth posture.

Agreed. But the thing is that good mouth posture will also help with teeth. There is NO reason to not keep correct mouth posture.
Why would they care?

They do it for their kid

The more messed up you are, the more they get paid

You cant even complain about anything because "" but a doctor knows best""

Why would they care?

They do it for their kid

The more messed up you are, the more they get paid

You cant even complain about anything because "" but a doctor knows best""
Yep:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

your parents set you up for failure if they didn't taught you how to mew properly when you were like 5 years old

your parents set you up for failure if they didn't taught you how to mew properly when you were like 5 years old
You're correct but almost nobody seems to know about this shit, solely because orthodontists don't talk about it.

ragebump
fuck orthodontists

fuck orthodontists

AC866DE8 FF0B 4187 A7C4 6B1B535365CE

I cannot grasp how orthodontists don't face criminal consequences

This can't be real

My mouth is near half the reason I’m incel, I have yellow teeth because I don’t care about myself, crooked teeth because I never got braces, mouth breathing, an overbite, it’s a mess.

My mouth is near half the reason I’m incel, I have yellow teeth because I don’t care about myself, crooked teeth because I never got braces, mouth breathing, an overbite, it’s a mess.
Sorry to hear that :feelsrope:

My dentist plays a role in my inceldom, untreated underbite and overcrowding. but i would have incel either way because of my height. :feelsohgod:

My dentist plays a role in my inceldom, untreated underbite and overcrowding. but i would have incel either way because of my height. :feelsohgod:
Yeah. Short + ugly is death sentence.

fuck orthodontists

Stop crying and do Bimax/BSSO

Fuck orthodontists :feelsree:

Holy shit, fuck orthodontists

Orthodontists made me an incel. Orthodontists are responsible for my suffering.

I can't believe orthodontists had the nerve to ruin my face.

Same
If only I didn't mouth breath when I was young...:feelsUnreal:

Same
If only I didn't mouth breath when I was young...:feelsUnreal:
The knowledge about facial development being affected by habits is a big discrepancy to the general incel notion that it's about genetics. It's the reason I can't myself say "genes are everything" since I know how much other stuff can affect the outcome as well.

The knowledge about facial development being affected by habits is a big discrepancy to the general incel notion that it's about genetics. It's the reason I can't myself say "genes are everything" since I know how much other stuff can affect the outcome as well.
high IQ

imo it's both genetics and environment/habits, both come hand in hand

if your child suffers from malnutrition or doesn't exercise enough in his childhood (i.e. being a shut in), then chances are he won't look as good as he could have, but in the end that doesn't make him any less of a trucel just because he had potential during his early years.

Last edited:
high IQ

imo it's both genetics and environment/habits, both come hand in hand

if your child suffers from malnutrition or doesn't exercise enough in his childhood (i.e. being a shut in), then chances are he won't look as good as he could have, but in the end that doesn't make him any less of a trucel just because he had potential during his early years.
Yep.

I know some people with fucked up teeth who have hot girlfriends'wives.

Good thing I haven't went to the dentist since I was five.

I know some people with fucked up teeth who have hot girlfriends'wives.
Facial aesthetics matter the most. That's why retractive orthodontics are retarded because even the straightest of teeth won't matter shit when your facial aesthetics have been sacrificed for them.

I hate orthodontists.

Your Ortho knew what he was doing. One less person for his own son to compete with in the dating market :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Giga brained individual if you think about it:feelsokman: