Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I ate peanut butter for dinner

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
my mom has no money so she put fish sticks in the oven and they tasted extremely freezer burnt so i had to resort to eating peanut butter

JFL at single mothers she should have just given me up for adoption when i was younger

brutal poverty pill tbh
59D27557 FACA 40BD 96EB 48D493E73DF0

Attachments

• 7BF8A678-C2B6-48AA-9061-E708F8F374F7.png
    7BF8A678-C2B6-48AA-9061-E708F8F374F7.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 24
i also have money problems , I share your pain , there is nothing worse than lacking money.

i also have money problems , I share your pain , there is nothing worse than lacking money.
whats worse she works full time and its not like we struggle financially she just does not care tbh i get us uber eats all the time and she dont do shit for me :feelsohgod:

whats worse she works full time and its not like we struggle financially she just does not care tbh i get us uber eats all the time and she dont do shit for me :feelsohgod:

you should steal her valuables and run away if you are healthy . wish i could to the same.

you should steal her valuables and run away if you are healthy . wish i could to the same.
we have allot of useless valuables lying around might even consider doing it tbh

Peanut butter with hydrogenated oil is unhealthy. I eat salted planters peanuts when I break my fast every day.

I was gonna say that peanut butter is great for gaining weight and putting on muscles, was going to compliment your choice there, but then saw it was literally all you had. Rough, dude, I had a good meal of baked chicken covered in cheese with a medium rare filet steak and some fries.

Based af I love eating a whole can of peanut butter for breakfast

I didn't eat anything for dinner yesterday

over for peanut butta cels