Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I asked out a christian foid over text

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★
She's the 16-year-old, tall girl with big boobs that I've mentioned before, not the Puerto Rican Tall-Queen. The Puerto Rican Tall-Queen (formerly My Puerto Rican Tall-Queen before she rejected me and became my ex-oneitis) had cute, small boobs.

I saw the tall, big boob girl almost everyday but never had a chance to have a conversation with her. I gave her my phone number one day. And she texted me. After we talked, I texted her two days later and then for the next couple days and I asked if she's seen unnecessarily censored videos, she said she hadn't so I sent her this one since she likes adventure time.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jC5oB4e7EKg

Later, I asked her out.

Me: "You said you liked hiking before, where do you like to do that?"

Her: "Wherever I don't have a specific place"

Me: "Okay, if you were going to go hiking with someone where would you want to do it?"

Her: "Hello. I just wanted to let you know that the video you sent me was vulgar and rude. I do not like that sort of stuff. Also we can be friends but nothing more. I am a Christian and I take my faith very serious"

Me: "What video?" (It had been a few days and I forgot)

Her: "Adventure time uncensored video"

Me: "I thought it was funny."

Her: "I didn't"

Me: "I'm sorry. I thought you would've."

Her: "Again I take my faith very serious, so please do not send anymore videos I would appreciate it"

Me: "I won't"

Her: "Thank you"

I cried that night even though I didn't really know her that well, I guess it was a combination of things, alot has been going wrong/staying the same over the past few months I have been absent from here.

>she's 16
And how old are you?

Was she your oneitis or something?

I was 15 in 2020
I remember it like it was yesterday. Crazy how quickly time flies. Even though you’re in the friendzone, you still lifemog brutally me for getting multiple females numbers

@Therapywasawaste is literally 15
He was 15 when he joined, but he's 18 now.

Crazy to think he learned of all this stuff at that age; I was still coping on RWgram back then. @Chudpreet
Fuckin' agecucks mang.
She's the 16-year-old, tall girl with big boobs that I've mentioned before, not the Puerto Rican Tall-Queen. The Puerto Rican Tall-Queen (formerly My Puerto Rican Tall-Queen before she rejected me and became my ex-oneitis) had cute, small boobs.
":soy:: Tall Qween"

Jfl; I like tall foids also but I'd never stoop to this.
I saw the tall, big boob girl almost everyday but never had a chance to have a conversation with her. I gave her my phone number one day. And she texted me. After we talked, I texted her two days later and then for the next couple days and I asked if she's seen unnecessarily censored videos, she said she hadn't so I sent her this one since she likes adventure time.

I remember watching YouTube poop.
Later, I asked her out.

Me: "Okay, if you were going to go hiking with someone where would you want to do it?"

Her: "Hello. I just wanted to let you know that the video you sent me was vulgar and rude. I do not like that sort of stuff. Also we can be friends but nothing more. I am a Christian and I take my faith very serious"

Her: "Again I take my faith very serious, so please do not send anymore videos I would appreciate it"

Brutal.
I cried that night even though I didn't really know her that well, I guess it was a combination of things, alot has been going wrong/staying the same over the past few months I have been absent from here.
Brutal how similar we are, life isn't getting any bettER for me; I may have to disappear from here for a bit in fact.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Crazy how quickly time flies.
These past four years kinda felt like one year.
Even though you’re in the friendzone, you still lifemog brutally me for getting multiple females numbers
I will still never be touched by a foid. :feelsbadman:

Seek the nearest rope, pedophile.
I meant it in both ways.
Dumb GrAY

I meant it in both ways.
It’s interesting that you advocate for violence as the answer to our problems, but ephebophilia—something that’s perfectly legal in most states? Nope, can’t have that!

16 is the age of consent in many states you moronic Google meet code mutt
The law doesn't form the basis of morals. If you're 30 and going after a 16 year old girl, it's still wrong whether it's legal or not.

That's not pedophilia you retarded ass GrAY
Pedophilia is generally used as an umbrella term that includes hebephilia and ephebophilia ya fakin prescriptivist cunt.

The law doesn't form the basis of morals. If you're 30 and going after a 16 year old girl, it's still wrong whether it's legal or not.
Foid prettiness peaks ages 15-19.

I don’t think @db-bchr-iv meant it in the agecuck way —- oh, nevermind he did
2024cels mang.....
I remember it like it was yesterday. Crazy how quickly time flies. Even though you’re in the friendzone, you still lifemog brutally me for getting multiple females numbers
Time does fly, even when you're a depressed autistic retard who barely passed his semester.

I mean, we're just about six months into this year: I mean, it feels as if a day means nothing anymore.

Where for?
What for? Personal stuff.

Christcucks r so annoying

Well fuck your morals

Crazy to think he learned of all this stuff at that age; I was still coping on RWgram back then. @Chudpreet
I was eating dirt and coping with Animal Crossing when I was 15. I discovered the blackpill around at that time too, but I didn’t formally align myself with the culture or community until a little bit later.
Time does fly, even when you're a depressed autistic retard who barely passed his semester.

I mean, we're just about six months into this year: I mean, it feels as if a day means nothing anymore.
6 months into the year already, jeez. And I still haven’t done anything with my shitty life. Depressing, but not surprising.

Well that sucks :(

I was eating dirt and coping with Animal Crossing when I was 15.
I was eating junk food, learning just how brutal HS was, playing vidya, cooming, and discovering Far-Right beliefs.
I discovered the blackpill around at that time too, but I didn’t formally align myself with the culture or community until a little bit later.
I discovered the concept of Inceldom & whatnot, since a friend of mine online at the time shared an ER meme on his account: I had no idea who ER was, so ofc I looked it up & well the rest is history.
6 months into the year already, jeez.
I know, time flies when you're rotting. :feelsbadman:
And I still haven’t done anything with my shitty life. Depressing, but not surprising.
Yup, each year is the same.

Except this year has gotten progressively worse for me.

Later, I asked her out.

I think you're overreacting, bro. This is not that much of a setback. Honestly, you did pretty well and kept your cool, so I would not call this a failure. Anyways, I wish the best to you in your journey.

Does she look like Rachel Scott by any chance?

8f4b20af8922d093adaab05c531089ac131eabbf.jpg
7da7f6bc4861618c0aa7d83e98855c45.jpg
Seek the nearest rope, pedophile.
16 is not prepubescent (pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children). It's the AOC in most states in the US and Western countries.
"Ephebophilia" isn't even considered a paraphilia (abnormal sexual interest) because it's an attraction to SEXUALLY MATURE, PUBESCENT WOMEN in Tanner stages 4 or 5, which is usually 15–17 (coincidentally the AOCs for most modern, first world nations). This is why I don't even subscribe to this term because it's used in conjunction with pedophilia/hebephilia to vilify normal male sexuality, and because you don't call men who are attracted to age-of-majority women "teleiophiles," you just call them "straight" or "heterosexuals," so I would identify as "straight," "heterosexual," or "gynephile," but never this term.
16 is the age of consent in many states you moronic Google meet code mutt
:yes:
Pedophilia is generally used as an umbrella term that includes hebephilia and ephebophilia ya fakin prescriptivist cunt.
No, it isn't. Pedophilia (termed "pedophilic disorder") is defined by the DSM-5-TR (latest edition of the DSM) as "Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger)." There is no such a thing as ephebophilia (attraction to 15–17-year-olds) in the DSM, nor is it a sexual disorder; it is a completely healthy expression of male sexuality that shouldn't be medicalized (i.e. you shouldn't even call it "ephebophilia" just as you don't call attraction to "adults" teleiophilia) and criminalized. You're correct on hebephilia (according to Wikipedia, "strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14 and showing Tanner stages 2 to 3 of physical development"); it overlaps with hebephilia and it is abnormal considering you're attracted to undeveloped or underdeveloped children, which is also homosexual-adjacent when you consider how gender-ambiguous prepubertal children appear without identifying secondary sexual characteristics (boys and girls both have flat chests, high-pitched voices, no body hair, etc.).
That's semantics.

Pedophilia = attraction to prepubescent children

Hebephilia = attraction to pubescent children

Ephebophilia = attraction to postpubescent children

But that christcuck whore will spread her legs to a bad boy thug tyrone or bad boy chad

But that christcuck whore will spread her legs to a bad boy thug tyrone or bad boy chad
Rachel Scott got pwned by Eric and Dyl when she was eating lunch with a prettyboy. Nothing of value lost.

He was 14. Him and @veqdera were 14 when they joined but I think he was right on the cusp of turning 15. @veqdera legit joined a month before he entered HS :lul:

I discovered the blackpill around at that time too, but I didn’t formally align myself with the culture or community until a little bit later.
Bro I remember seeing ur posts when I was lurking u joined at 16 u were a youngcel too JFL.!
I'm 18, this was while I was still in highschool.
Have u graduated yet?

Jfl you act like they're innocent little angels or something

I know many foids as young as 15 in my high school who dress provocatively and are sexually active

I haven't had the graduation ceremony yet but I have completed high school.
Fuck it’s about to be a year since I graduated fuck man. Why does time fly so fast and why do I have to be non NT fuck

He was 14. Him and @veqdera were 14 when they joined but I think he was right on the cusp of turning 15. @veqdera legit joined a month before he entered HS :lul:
Based
Bro I remember seeing ur posts when I was lurking u joined at 16 u were a youngcel too JFL.!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, I was pretty young when I joined as well. But my truecel status has been confirmed by the fact that I've made literally zero progress in my life since then :feelsrope:

Pedophilia = attraction to prepubescent children

Hebephilia = attraction to pubescent children

Ephebophilia = attraction to postpubescent children
It's not even that. Pedophilia is the exclusive attraction to prepubescents, which is why it's such a horrible curse. If one finds kids and adults attractive, then they're not a pedo.

Holy shit you’re cringeworthy, sending adventure time shit to women? Are you fucking serious???

I wish I could beat you up irl to get this fag shit out of your system.