Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I asked my former debil "best friend" to become my bull

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When he was constantly trying to convince me that I need to find old ugly roastie wife for family life, i said: "Ok, maybe having roastie housewife can be usefull if for her keeping up household chores, but no way I gonna touch ugly roastie sexually, so you must often come and bang her." Then degenerate said that I myself must need to sex my old ugly roastie wife. What I absolutely refused

Is it cuckery? No it is not. Cuckery is to let beloved good looking wife to be touched by another man, but in that case ugly roasttie wifeoid would be just like free housemaid, and no problem, is some peasant doing dirty job of pleasing her sexually and freeing me from that "duty"

Last edited:
I fapping to cute anime lolis, and debil best friend in next room banging my ugly roastie housewifeoid, so no need for me to do that nasty thing. Thats not so bad ¦>

Perfect waifu of culture for Napoleon

Images 10

Finally your ban is coming

Damn that's crazy I mean really crazy

Nah, this one looks not usefull for keeping up household

Nah man she transageist like you. She chunni and virgin waiting for you. Pop that cherry and she be yours forever. Do it.

Tenor 1

@Damo the incel would you help him bang this lovely young lady. Pillowtalk would be her amazing WW2 stories :feelskek:
The incel show down will happen later, in pm it will be revealed, i will pm you later

Is it cuckery? No it is not. Cuckery is to let beloved good looking wife to be touched by another man, but in that case ugly roasttie wifeoid would be just like free housemaid, and no problem, is some peasant doing dirty job of pleasing her sexually and freeing me from that "duty"
20200128_183941.gif

@Yerberito thoughts?

Be careful while saying that tho, you might get a warning for Chad worship

Be careful while saying that tho, you might get a warning for Chad worship
:feelswhat: :feelsohgod:

I'll keep that in mind

:feelsYall:

COPE and Fake news

the gesoslayer has lost his mind and asks to be cucked???

I against my waifu to be touched by another man. Ugly roastie wifeoid is no waifu, but housemaid, and cucked would be for me to touch her in sexual way

I against my waifu to be touched by another man. Ugly roastie wifeoid is no waifu, but housemaid, and cucked would be for me to touch her in sexual way
ok this phrasing makes more sense, so it wouldn't be cucking since she is not your wife

Good idea tbh

ok this phrasing makes more sense, so it wouldn't be cucking since she is not your wife
Oficially may be my wife, but not by my own standards. And if she not banged by another man, she may want it from me, and that would be disgusting and dishonorable, for man of culture like me to touch ugly femorloid in sexual way

Oficially may be my wife, but not by my own standards. And if she not banged by another man, she may want it from me, and that would be disgusting and dishonorable, for man of culture like me to touch ugly femorloid in sexual way

Super Cuck for letting a foid have sex with someone else in your house!

GigaCuck for calling that same foid your wife!

If you need a toilet to do chores hire a maid!

But ugly wifeoid can be free maid. Not absolutely free, needs to be paid by sex, so I prefer my debil former "best friend " to pay :feelsgah:

Geso threads are always intellectually stimulating

Dude has always been bluepilled in thinking he'll find a "different" foid.

Even if he did find a 13 yr old to enjoy, she would leave him before she turns 18 when she realizes that Napoleon has nothing to offer.

He is still getting cucked if he gets officially married. what the fuck do you think cuckoldry means ??

You're still a cuck retard.
@Dregster666
He doesnt even own a house :feelskek:

JFL at expecting him to "hire" a maid. He's broke.

Haven't you realized by now? He thinks he deserves everything for free.

This is great

thanks for the info

Strongest post you've made so far

Crazy shit, bro

she would leave him when she realizes that Napoleon has nothing to offer.
yeah tbh not saying it's a good idea to betabuxx or whatever but I think if you are a genuine subhuman then you should be willing to date your looksmatch. even normies who are more attractive than us dont get usually get beautiful loyal submissive waifus

How are all of your threads so good tbh :feelskek:

on one hand : extremely based, because your friend pays a foid to do your housework
on the other hand : he pays using sex and the foid is your wife, so this is cucked.

How are all of your threads so good tbh :feelskek:
Don't think his threads are a joke or some gimmick, he is genuinely retarded and means everything he says.

on one hand : extremely based, because your friend pays a foid to do your housework
on the other hand : he pays using sex and the foid is your wife, so this is cucked.
Ugly wife is not realwife, touching her in sexual way -thats what be sucked, so friend would save me by doing dirty job of banging her. But debil refused, he wanted me to find ugly roastie and bang her by myself, so friend no more

Very funny senpai

No bro what if she is transloli

looks like geso is the debil frend