Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am watching facebook status from teen years of my high school classmates

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Almost literally cried when i saw all the shit i saw,although i had my good times back then i have literally missed so many events and situations its unbearable
Fun fact though most of the girls are way uglier nowdays and look 10years older than me
Dont you guys feel a comb in the stomach whenever you think of those prime years gone lost?

I feel nauseous and it doesnt help that some are getting engaged (which makes sense since were in our early/mid 20s now)

I literally have no life, there is no difference between 13 year old me and 23 year old me,

This is why I deleted my Facebook a few years ago. Why the fuck an incel would want to watch others have a social life while never leaving their house themselves is beyond me nowadays.

The kids from my school are partying in Greek life now

I only use Facebook to coom to stacy classmates when they were young teens. It always kills a little bit of me everytime I do it, I should probably stop tbh.

I feel nauseous and it doesnt help that some are getting engaged (which makes sense since were in our early/mid 20s now)

I literally have no life, there is no difference between 13 year old me and 23 year old me,
fucking brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: same for me

stop torturing yourself bro, i refuse to look up what any of my hs classmates are up to these days, have no idea what the foids look like but probably much fatter and uglier

stop torturing yourself bro, i refuse to look up what any of my hs classmates are up to these days, have no idea what the foids look like but probably much fatter and uglier

Literally the definition of coping

I cringed reading my statuses from secondary school :feelskek: :feelsugh:

I don't care of how my classmates are doing. All I want is to fuck foids in my prime(18-29) but life doesn't want that to happen.

When I did it was suifuel knowing what I missed. They do it so casually while I rot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Based
This is why I deleted my Facebook a few years ago. Why the fuck an incel would want to watch others have a social life while never leaving their house themselves is beyond me nowadays.
Also based ngl

Almost literally cried when i saw all the shit i saw,although i had my good times back then i have literally missed so many events and situations its unbearable
Fun fact though most of the girls are way uglier nowdays and look 10years older than me
Dont you guys feel a comb in the stomach whenever you think of those prime years gone lost?

How long ago was that? Also post some of the pictures of the girls. Curious as to how ugly they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back