Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am turning into a complete simp and a cuck, I regraded my crushes exam so she would get a higher grade

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
She got a pretty low score and naturally when a person scores extremely low or extremely high Im interested to know who the person is so I check their name

In this case tho it was my blonde crush and I felt super bad, I feel all happy when I think about her and us being a in relationship and so I went back and squeezed her a couple more points where I could so she would get a higher grade

Im ashamed of myself but I feel like I cnat be objective, I love her and want her to do well, I just wish she would start studying, mind you I have no problem being harsh and if she was my gf Id help her study but I dont know how to help her in this case other than being more lenient

Well at least It's not for a random girl

She is not giving her pussy to you, so why tf would you give her a better grade?

I mean know im supposed to hate you for this, but its getting old.

Like we get it, you're a simp, you have a oneitis, you aren't black pilled, you refuse to self improve and remove this person from your life.

They all follow the same cycle.

I did X cucked thing -> i feel ashamed -> i don't know why i did this -> I don't know why i continue

Whats the point of these posts?

Shabani

man your post are just getting worse and worse.

Like we get it, you're a simp, you have a oneitis, you aren't black pilled, you refuse to self improve and remove this person from your life.

I did X cucked thing -> i feel ashamed -> i don't know why i did this -> I don't know why i continue

View attachment 430149

Venting / looking for advice

Whats the point of this forum tbh, its not like anything productive ever happens here

I should probalby go back to studying but Im too lazy and cause its friday

Whats the point of this forum tbh, its not like anything productive ever happens here
Good lucking getting empathy from some of the people on here, anyways I don't approve of your behavior but I won't be a dick

I thought you don’t have a job? Please update us on your job status. Maybe I’m confusing you with someone else.

I mean i get your point. At least the forum generates new content.

It doesn't seem like you intend to change at all. I mean you get offered advice every single thread and you do the exact same cucked shit. What magical advice do you expect someone to give you to stop this?

Do you really need someone to tell you to stop being a simp?

you need to intect test asap
it would help you a lot bro

View attachment 430149
Don't forget "I'm 5'11 and 3 quarters tall" "I have never asked out a woman and I never will but I'm still truecel"

He's 100% just enjoying trolling and low IQ mods who couldn't spot it if it shit in their mouth

Don't forget "I'm 5'11 and 3 quarters tall" "I have never asked out a woman and I never will but I'm still truecel"

He's 100% just enjoying trolling and low IQ mods who couldn't spot it if it shit in their mouth
I didn't even know about that. Im guessing this is another personalityinkwell type trolling situation. I seriously wonder what pleasure people derive from doing this.
Second this motion. When will mods do the right thing
Probably never. They don't really warn or ban unless you really push the rules. That is of course unless you're a ban happy manlet on a power trip, who barely browses the forum

I mean it is technically incel related, but its the same retarded shit every time, and it this point it looks like simp propaganda.

Last edited:
She got a pretty low score
Too busy sucking Chad cock
In this case tho it was my blonde
Living up to the blonde stereotype lol
Wtf. Not based.
and I felt super bad
Cuck
, I feel all happy when I think about her
Simp
and us being a in relationship
Cope
and so I went back and squeezed her a couple more points where I could so she would get a higher grade
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Im ashamed of myself
You should be.
but I feel like I cnat be objective
You can be, you just don't want to be.
I love her
She loves Chad. You are a cuck.
and want her to do well,
She wants you dead.
I just wish she would start studying
Too busy sucking cocks and getting spit roasted by BBCs
I dont know how to help her in this case other than being more lenient
You shouldn't help her bro. What's wrong with you?

You're pathetic, ngl.

You know it's over when even @tehgymcel420 thinks you're pathetic :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel
LMAOOOOO, and these two are cut from the same cloth.

This is the first time I've seen him break character,

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Fking cuck, bet you wouldn't have done it for a ugly trucel.

Disgusting ngl.
I actually feel a mild degree of anger.
I choose to believe this is trolling.

does every ethnic dude love blonde bitches?

God damn that's pathetic, it's guys pulling shit like this fucking things up, stop helping holes.

They won't fuck you & they think they're hot shit.

View: https://voca.ro/1fJfKfZlCyVG

Last edited:
If you are not larping, you are already a simp and a cuck.

Should have flunked her

She got a pretty low score and naturally when a person scores extremely low or extremely high Im interested to know who the person is so I check their name

In this case tho it was my blonde crush and I felt super bad, I feel all happy when I think about her and us being a in relationship and so I went back and squeezed her a couple more points where I could so she would get a higher grade

Im ashamed of myself but I feel like I cnat be objective, I love her and want her to do well, I just wish she would start studying, mind you I have no problem being harsh and if she was my gf Id help her study but I dont know how to help her in this case other than being more lenient

@JosefMengelecel

View attachment 430149
God damn that's pathetic, it's guys pulling shit like this fucking things up, stop helping holes.

They won't fuck you & they think they're hot shit.

View: https://voca.ro/1fJfKfZlCyVG

If you are not larping, you are already a simp and a cuck.
You know it's over when even @tehgymcel420 thinks you're pathetic :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel
You're pathetic, ngl.
Disgusting ngl.
I actually feel a mild degree of anger.
I choose to believe this is trolling.

Ban worthy at this point.

tbh tbh

Why are you here then if you are doing shit like this it's been going on forever. Are you even an incel? What you have done is very cucked.

she fucked chad that night to celebrate for not failing. All cuz of you.

your best bet is to fail her so she gives you a bow job to pass your class

This is actually something every teacher does for attractive students, it's the main reason why they get higher grades on average

Don't ever do it again, think about that foid won't return the favor and fuck other men

strong username to post content ratio

Embarrassing.

She swallowed chad's cum after you did this. Just so you know.

What are you, some student teaching assistant or someth?

Now imagine some truecel who failed his exam and eventually roped because of the shame. I am stunned tbh. This truly is a clown world.

There is really no Justice and fairness in this clown world. Why am I even suprised at this point.
This tbh.

Last edited:
I won't dogpile you, but I will say that if you keep doing this, you're the reason why whores have such self-entitlement issues, and yes she won't fuck you or she'd already be polishing you off the moment you told her you changed her grade.