Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am turning into a complete simp and a cuck, I regraded my crushes exam so she would get a higher grade

I won't dogpile you, but I will say that if you keep doing this, you're the reason why whores have such self-entitlement issues, and yes she won't fuck you or she'd already be polishing you off the moment you told her you changed her grade.
Good to see someone else being reasonable, I don't approve of his behavior but some people on here need to chill with the hate. This guy is clearly isn't okay in the head rn and is in a bad place

Should have black mailed her if you have the power Kek.

She got a pretty low score and naturally when a person scores extremely low or extremely high Im interested to know who the person is so I check their name

In this case tho it was my blonde crush and I felt super bad, I feel all happy when I think about her and us being a in relationship and so I went back and squeezed her a couple more points where I could so she would get a higher grade

Im ashamed of myself but I feel like I cnat be objective, I love her and want her to do well, I just wish she would start studying, mind you I have no problem being harsh and if she was my gf Id help her study but I dont know how to help her in this case other than being more lenient
This is very pathetic to be honest. How can you love someone who inherently hates you and doesn't consider you Human enough to date. If you're trying to get her its ok doing some things for her here and there as there may be a chance assuming you're not a truecel but don't be pathetic for her.

Threads like these are usually only made for attention

I hate simps/cucks more than I do foids. Shit like that is the reason why ugly foids think they are the most precious beautiful angels on Earth and feel entitled to mega Chads only. You're the one inflating her ego you stupid fuck. You're fucking up the dating market for everyone else with your stupid female-worshiping shit, but you don't care because you're a selfish parasite who is willing to screw everyone else for a slight chance to get a pussy (and you fail because the chance is so slight). Fuck off.

Wish we could gather every simp on a piece of land and bomb the hell out of it. Simps are our #1 enemy

Threads like these are usually only made for attention
Yeah, i would say he is larping out of boredom or attention. He knows everyone hate simps and also making incest threads draws attention

Ban worthy at this point.
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

This forum is full of simps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal tutorial mode pill

Does she even know that you helped by raising his score (or whatever you did)?

Should have lowered her score instead. Shed be too dumb to notice.

She got a pretty low score and naturally when a person scores extremely low or extremely high Im interested to know who the person is so I check their name

In this case tho it was my blonde crush and I felt super bad, I feel all happy when I think about her and us being a in relationship and so I went back and squeezed her a couple more points where I could so she would get a higher grade

Im ashamed of myself but I feel like I cnat be objective, I love her and want her to do well, I just wish she would start studying, mind you I have no problem being harsh and if she was my gf Id help her study but I dont know how to help her in this case other than being more lenient
its ok brocel, i feel you, its normal

brutal stacy privilege though
Venting / looking for advice

Whats the point of this forum tbh, its not like anything productive ever happens here

I should probalby go back to studying but Im too lazy and cause its friday
:feelsbadman:

At that point you had some sort of Confidence because you prolly do have something that grapples her in. Fakecels perhaps. Trucels wouldn't do this shit tbh

Stop, dude! You need to make your dignity your priority.

Venting / looking for advice

Whats the point of this forum tbh, its not like anything productive ever happens here

I should probalby go back to studying but Im too lazy and cause its friday
Here's some advice. Punch yourself in the nuts, then regrade her paper fairly, preferably in that order.

@Total Imbecile
Where are you brocel?
Your brethren demand answers.

fucking retard
i hope someone find your real identity and report to your boss.

I get it.
It can be a never ending cycle.
But it would be best to distance far away from this harpy.

@Total Imbecile
Where are you brocel?
Your brethren demand answers.

I got spooked by all of these low inhib "incels" bashing me so I bailed since I get scared easily

I changed her grade again so now its fair and back in the 60s range but I feel bad

I got spooked by all of these low inhib "incels" bashing me so I bailed since I get scared easily

I changed her grade again so now its fair and back in the 60s range but I feel bad
Penance is good brocel. :ha..feels:

Last edited:

Why would you do that?

wtf are you doing, you need to fail her RN to redeem yourself

If women liked nice personalities, then nice guys would drown in pussy

She wont fuck you let Alone give you Money for your deeds

Reject your biological Imperative and Dont Help her watsoever

What’s the point of even doing anything for a toilet? She’s gonna forget about you within 2 days buddy boyo.

You can still become based and start failing her

I saw it the other day. A tall blond girl, 9/10 in a job interview for a software position. I saw my male colleges starting to give her a slack. But I asked her the same questions that I would ask an Indian manlet software developer, and off course she failed it and did not get the job.
I don't feel ashamed. I'm all for equal opportunities.

OP hasn’t been here since Saturday and it’s now Thursday

Ask her out so she can reject you and break the curse.

I don't blame him if he left, he got gangbanged by everyone
Simps are reviled and despised on this forum for obvious reasons, he helped enable a foid to have a better life while we further get stomped by the just have a pussy pill.

Simps are reviled and despised on this forum for obvious reasons, he helped enable a foid to have a better life while we further get stomped by the just have a pussy pill.
I don't like simps nor do I approve of his behavior, but everyone was still too harsh on him despite him being a fellowcel, he also regretted doing it

if i were in your shoes i would’ve done the opposite and bring her grades down a bit more, what u did was kinda pathetic ngl, i mean you know she isn’t going to give you any pussy so why even do cucked shit like that?

Massive cuck failure. OP betrays his kind.

Foids don't deserve any leg ups in education or the workplace when it's still socially acceptable for them to finacially leech off of beta bux and simps. Men need less competition, not more.

You’re pathetic kys

unacceptable you fucking simp :banhammer: