Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am the ugliest kid at my high school.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I checked the yearbook from last year, as well as the middle school yearbook from last year to see what the freshmen guys look compared to me. I came to the conclusion that I am the ugliest person out of them all. I have a subhumanly large nose despite not being jewish/arab, my head is abnormally long, my eye brows are not visible because of my super light blond hair, the circles around my eyes are almost a dark purple, and my lips are shriveled from being chapped throughout the year. I'm an unironic 0/10. I have absolutely nothing positive going for me accept for my 6'2 height, but I would be average height if it wasn't for my freakishly long head as I explained earlier.

i know that feeling but i wasnt the only ugly one and i got robbed multiple times..... Normies dont get it...

If you're not deformed you're at least a 3/10

That sucks but instead of idealizing wackos like David Koresh you should rather attempt to looxmax and get a good job, it's perhaps not over for you

I checked the yearbook from last year, as well as the middle school yearbook from last year to see what the freshmen guys look compared to me. I came to the conclusion that I am the ugliest person out of them all. I have a subhumanly large nose despite not being jewish/arab, my head is abnormally long, my eye brows are not visible because of my super light blond hair, the circles around my eyes are almost a dark purple, and my lips are shriveled from being chapped throughout the year. I'm an unironic 0/10. I have absolutely nothing positive going for me accept for my 6'2 height, but I would be average height if it wasn't for my freakishly long head as I explained earlier.
6'2 and aryan
Fakecel out

That sucks but instead of idealizing wackos like David Koresh you should rather attempt to looxmax and get a good job, it's perhaps not over for you
I've lost over 50 pounds from starving myself since freshman year. I'm not fat anymore. I get decent grades and girls at my school know that I've gotten accepted into some pretty good colleges. But they don't care, because they only want Chad.

I've lost over 50 pounds from starving myself since freshman year. I'm not fat anymore. I get decent grades and girls at my school know that I've gotten accepted into some pretty good colleges. But they don't care, because they only want Chad.
Muscle up, go to college, work hard and seriously in college, try to improve your mood by any means necessary if you feel depressed. Worst case scenario you end up betabuxxing at 30 yo, best case scenario you meet a nice girl in senior year.

It's false that girls "only want Chad", simply because they are often forced to settle for less, Chads being in low supply.

6'2 and aryan
Fakecel out
Considering how most of the people on this forum claim that JBW, especially JBaryan works on ethnic girls, I know that I am an exception. None of the minority girls at my school have ever looked at me twice.

Considering how most of the people on this forum claim that JBW, especially JBaryan works on ethnic girls, I know that I am an exception. None of the minority girls at my school have ever looked at me twice.

Yeah, a lot of ethnics here don't understand that.

I was the only nigger in my school and was clowned on 24/7 since im so high inhib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back