Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am technically LGBTQ+ (asexual)

Me too. I'm aromantic.

no no, asexuality and inceldom isnt the same. kindly get out

There’s no such thing as asexuality.

You either have a medical problem like low testosterone that’s fucking up your libido, or you’re coping because no one wants to fuck you.

Technically, I am LGBTQ+, because I am asexual.

I never really cared about having a gf in the first place. The only reason why I joined these forums was because I had like 4 hours of sleep a day in high school, and it fucked up my brain. I recall having psychotic breakdowns from the severe lack of sleep, and I wanted to shoot up my school every single day. Nowadays I don't use this forum much anymore, but this is a great place to vent about NT people/normies. I will forever be alienated from soyciety
Unrelated but what show is your pfp from

There’s no such thing as asexuality.

You either have a medical problem like low testosterone that’s fucking up your libido, or you’re coping because no one wants to fuck you.
i don't care abt inceldom. the only reason im here is cuz i can't find anyone else who is as fascinated with going er in GMOD

Ban this nigga
I can see how one can be asexual in an IRL sort of way, where females have damaged you so much you are no longer attracted to them. I will give this guy the benefit of the doubt for now

wait can someone jerk off and still be asexual??
females have reduced the meaning of asexuality into nothing basically. So yes. You can identify as anything you want, while doing the exact opposite and getting away with it, which is retarded, because that only encourages closet gays to call themselves 'straight' which is exactly what fags dont want

Do you even masturbate?

Technically, I am LGBTQ+, because I am asexual.

I never really cared about having a gf in the first place. The only reason why I joined these forums was because I had like 4 hours of sleep a day in high school, and it fucked up my brain. I recall having psychotic breakdowns from the severe lack of sleep, and I wanted to shoot up my school every single day. Nowadays I don't use this forum much anymore, but this is a great place to vent about NT people/normies. I will forever be alienated from soyciety
Mods ban this bitch

I can see how one can be asexual in an IRL sort of way, where females have damaged you so much you are no longer attracted to them. I will give this guy the benefit of the doubt for now
He's literally a volcel, he literally said how he never cared about having one, don't let degeneracy like this get second chances or the whole forum will slippery slope into a LGBT shit show

Attachments

• images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
so youre basically volcel? isn't asexual not wanting sex? should you even be here if you don't even want it

Asexuality is kike propaganda

Idk why the fuck I said this. Probably because ur coping about the sexuality part but I agree with everything else.

I don’t give a fuck that I’m incel I have a load of issues other than that. It’s not like being incel is rare anyways