Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am so ugly that I am not even allowed to complain

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Every time I have complained to someone (in real life, not on the Internet) for example that foreigners (visible minorities) here that one sees on the street are more than 9 times out of 10 young/youngish men (that 1 time when it's a woman it's an islamic land-whale Somali woman with FGM and who is walking with her kids (which are never half-"white")) or that "did you see that black man with beautiful young (native) woman, it never occurs the other way round" I get replies like "it does not affect you (because you are too ugly even if no immigration)", "why are you (thou) bothered by that", "how it affects you"... so during the last 3-4 years I do not say anything or can only comment in a way as far detached from me as possible. I am not allowed to complain about immigrants taking our women and affecting the sex ratio like regular/average or even somewhat below average guys are allowed to.

Also being this ugly I am not allowed to complain about my acne (which is painful also, seems like the pain is the only aspect of acne that I am allowed to say out loud), because people treat me like acne for a person like me is not normal acne, because acne is not a problem when it is in a face so ugly anyways.

I am so ugly that I have not visited cosmetologist even though I have wanted to try it during many years (I would like to know whether my nose full of blackheads could be treated like one can see in some YouTube videos), because I fear what the situation would be there.

And most of all, I have never had the confidence to seek medical treatment for my skin issues, because of the way I have been treated during my whole life.

Last edited:
Acnea is a western problem. Just move on a tropical island.

The sex ratio pill is brootal, I remember @BummerDrummer talking about it a while ago, and how it's fucking everything up in many places in Western Europe.

never stop complaining. normies deserve to hear every decibel of you whining

The sex ratio pill is brootal, I remember @BummerDrummer talking about it a while ago, and how it's fucking everything up in many places in Western Europe.
Naturally 105-107 boys are born for 100 girls. But here where I live in 2015 came lots of extra men, almost all were 16-30 years old then (most were early twenties), so add 5 years to their age now. If one looks at the statistics, this particular age group here has over 120 men for every 100 women of the same age (late twenties). In younger and older age groups the sex ratio is normal again, because very little immigration has occurred since the catastrophe of late-summer and autumn of 2015. Granted, I was already over-aged virgin before the catastrophe happened, but one can never know for sure what would have happened if the invasion would have been stopped at the Swedish (later Russian) border. For sure it devastated many young men's lives. The invaders were mostly rich boys from Baghdad who were much taller than the Iraqi average. They are very groomed and attractive, skin quite white but some dark features and faces like top models mostly. The blondes in abundance here love these men (ethnics here complain about blond men, because their sexual value would be higher in their countries where blond men are very rare, but here MENA + Spanish + Italian men absolutely rule over blond men). One can't go to grocery store or city centre and not see several of these top-quality men (looks) with native women. It happens every time for me, because there are so many of these couples and that's why I try to minimise my visits outside my apartment.

The Economist wrote an article during the "refugee crisis" that the sex ratios were much more affected in smaller-population European countries than in big ones (Germany). Most affected: Sweden, Austria, Finland.

Last edited:
I remember being in France a few years ago, and everywhere I looked, there they were, the invaders. No matter where I traveled, no matter how small or rural the community was, the invaders were there. I remember visiting a cemetery of nationalist white heroes, and crying in my car afterwards about how low we've fallen.

JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING.

Immigration itself is not bad thing; it can actually even be beneficial to us incels. But the problem is with the male to female ratio among immigrants. If they brought more women in, the dating market wouldn't be so heavily skewed, and we would have better chances at ascension with 3rd world foids.

Naturally 105-107 boys are born for 100 girls. But here where I live in 2015 came lots of extra men, almost all were 16-30 years old then (most were early twenties), so add 5 years to their age now. If one looks at the statistics, this particular age group here has over 120 men for every 100 women of the same age (late twenties). In younger and older age groups the sex ratio is normal again, because very little immigration has occurred since the catastrophe of late-summer and autumn of 2015. Granted, I was already over-aged virgin before the catastrophe happened, but one can never know for sure what would have happened if the invasion would have been stopped at the Swedish (later Russian) border. For sure it devastated many young men's lives. The invaders were mostly rich boys from Baghdad who were much taller than the Iraqi average. They are very groomed and attractive, skin quite white but some dark features and faces like top models mostly. The blondes in abundance here love these men (ethnics here complain about blond men, because their sexual value would be higher in their countries where blond men are very rare, but here MENA + Spanish + Italian men absolutely rule over blond men). One can't go to grocery store or city centre and not see several of these top-quality men (looks) with native women. It happens every time for me, because there are so many of these couples and that's why I try to minimise my visits outside my apartment.

The Economist wrote an article during the "refugee crisis" that the sex ratios were much more affected in smaller-population European countries than in big ones (Germany). Most affected: Sweden, Austria, Finland.
I already knew sweden was gigacucked.
@FinnCel was telling me a while ago how all the finnish girl go for some arab dudes.