Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so grateful for this forum. Nowhere else can I vent and speak my mind like here. Inceldom is so mentally and physically draining

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Long, personal story ahead. TLDR below!!!

I don’t know where it all went wrong. As a little, I was shy but nice. The tall, mean boys bullied me and didn’t want me to play with them. These same boys have had relationships from the age of 9 years.

Still, I thought, I was young and someday, a girl would fall in love with me. I dreamt of hugging her and laughing, going on trips, kissing.

High school: All the 13 yo boys are already having sex. Fine, I thought. I still have time. I tried very had during High School - but it never worked out. I graduated High Sc

You should know, I live in Luxembourg. Located in Western Europe. Citizen count: 500.000 people. Almost 50 % are portuguese/french/german/.

Most guys here had gf's or had no problem to be able to get one. Short portuguese dudes/tall, german chads/normies/incels. Yes, you heard absolutely right: incels had gf's. Hell, even cute ones. I went to middle school and high school on the country side. Most were looksmatched, even.

That was from 2002-2012. I graduated High School.

The year 2012. Tinder. OkCupid. Bumble. Facebook. Smartphones.

I see a change of couples. I see good looking, 18 yo boys with MULTIPLE. girls around them in the cafeteria. Most guys below 4/10 were sitting alone/on their phone or with a group of below 4/10 guys.

I noticed that girls dressed differently - their behavior had changed. The cute, shy, 3/10 girl I had known since middle school was getting bitter. When I tried to talk to her casually, she was very cold towards me. She never was before.

A lot of couples ver not looksmatched anymore. Most 7.5/10 guys had 5/10 gf's. Most 5/10 guys had 3/10 gf's. A lot had changed. I've seen a monopoly - chad's monopoly.

Girls had realized that sharing a handsome man was a better deal than being in a loving relationship with a looksmatched male. They filter the unattractive males and go straight to the 'top men of tinder'. They see what other girls are dating. They, too, want to date these men.

So, they offer their bodies to these me . They think they can become their gf's. At the same time, chad knows that many girls want him - he can sleep around and the girls would be okay with it. The media, female artists and feminists tell young women to be wild.

Meeting a young, hard working man and being in a loving relationship with them, marrying them, having a baby - that is no longer the objective of women today.

Women were told to experience life and have fun during their 20's. Sex is portrayed as something a girl must have a lot of - or be considered low SMV.

Young women on Tik Tok showing their flawless, young bodies. Giga Chads showing their face and bodies on Instagram. Society had changed. Looks/success/admiration took over.

Women suddenly had a device in their hand that would present them with thousands of potential, hot men within their reach. They augmented their standards accordingly.

Men were presented with a device that would compare them to omni-Chads like Chris Hemsworth, the Rock, Sean O'Pry. They hardly had a chance.

These men all have countless women writing them every day. While the average man is staring at his phone while thinking: 'Maybe the black single mother quadriplegic landwhale roast beef foidlet saw my message and is too busy to answer - yeah, that-that must be it!' Buddy boyo, she is writing Chris Hemsworth a message with her fat fingers while you cope.

I graduate college after many attempts of getting into a relationship. I was met with cold, painful rejections. Despite my 5ft2 height, I tried to ask out short girls - most laughed at me and called me 'cute but I wasn’t their type'. At least they were nice. I was well liked throughout my school years.

At 20 yo, I stumbled upon the blackpill. I laughed at it and thought these guys were memeing. I was completely bluepilled up until then. Egg White sitting in his car talking about genetically superior men - I was keking :feelskek:.

I read some more. And it hit me like a train. Brutal. Absolutely BRUTAL. I was blackpilled :feelspuke:. It was all true. These experiences of these men were identical to mine. The rejections, the pain, the bullying.

I tried to follow the advice of incels. 'Looksmaxxing'. It did not work out. Sure, I was fit and bought expensive clothes. But when I asked 'What I am I doing wrong?', incels told me 'You are 5ft2 and ethnic.'

And just like that, it was over. It didn’t matter. The approaches, looksmaxxing. I was held back by my genes, as Egg White and incels were saying for years.

Here I am, 26 years old, a KHHV, mentally and physically drained. I masturbate 3 times a day to forget about wanting to have a loving gf I can cuddle and have sex with.

I probably won’t have children with the girl I love and grow old with her. I open my tinder every day and get ignored. Women hate me or just see through me. My personality never has a chance to shine through.

TLDR: It was over all along. It was over when I was born a 5ft2 ethnic man in the West during the era of Tinder Chad-buffets.

Brutal ignore-pill :feelsrope:

too typical isnt it

Sopranos paulie gualtieri

Where is your avi gif from

Incel Tears posters don’t talk about stories like this. They will cherrypick glownigger posts and make fake accounts just to push a narrative.

I’m sorry you had to go through all that OP. People are shit. Foids are shit.

At least take some comfort in knowing none of it was your fault. Don’t ever let yourself become gaslit.

Fuark, this is brutal man. My condolences to you. Are you really 5'2?

You should know, I live in Luxembourg
That makes two of us. My story is very similar, apart from a good dose of undiagnosed autism perpetually cucking me.

I foresee a massive rise in Inceldom in this country as property prices inflate further. You need to be, what, a millionaire to build a house on a plot of land now? More and more men live with their parents, and foids still cling to their 10000 euro vacation lifestyle. Everyone I know who's in a relationship always talks about how the bitch is nagging and starting fights over not being a homeowner yet. What better idea than to take on crippling debt while the largest construction market in the world, China, is going tits up.

I do find the ever increasing number of landwhales amusing, though.

damn , an oldcel like you must have been loneley before finding a place like this

It truly never began. In fucking Luxembourg no less.:feelsrope::blackpill: