Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am planning on doing a tinder experiment. I will make profiles for men from 1/10 to 10/10 looks and look at the matches.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I live in Luxembourg (500.000 citizens, so a tiny country). I have chadfished before here. Guess what?

The 7.5/10 guy was ignored just as much as the 4/10 guy. I honestly believe the girls in my country are looking for the few omni-chads that live here. Most guys I see in school/Uni are single. Just the good looking ones have gf's.

Only the 8/10+ guy was successful. Landwhales flirted with me, becky's too. But the stacies here don’t really care unless you are wealthy, too. So chad is fucked in my gay country. :feelshaha:

Only the 8/10+ guy was successful. Landwhales flirted with me, becky's too. But the stacies here don’t really care unless you are wealthy, too. So chad is fucked in my gay country. :feelshaha:
lmfao foids are not human beings in your country but some sort of satanic sucubuses:giga: