Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM OUT.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
I am OUT

This year:
I tried to make friends - nothing. I made one, but now he won't even text me and I won't ask if I can join him and his friends like a beggar every time. Maybe I was boring, annoying, idk. I tried to act natural but I have 0 self-confidence.

Girlfriend - tried to date one girl,[UWSL] rejection and dumping me like a useless toy. At least this how I felt. Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible. [/UWSL]

Therapy, gym, diet - I am 24, due to my mental problems I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
Fucking debt for food in a rich country. Gross.
I am getting fired because I just don't know how to properly interact with pepole.

I would really like to be able to afford therapy but HOW. I have 0 savings, I am physically weak.

Anyway I feel like the only choice I have is suicidemaxxing or something. I can't deal with this life. I don't know. I don't know how to keep job, make at least one friend, how to pay debts (1500$ and still growing).

This is shit not life.

Friends are for queers.

Holding down a job is most important. Feeding yourself comes before anything else. What are these mental problems that keep you from holding down a job?

Holding down a job is most important. Feeding yourself comes before anything else. What are these mental problems that keep you from holding down a job?
severe social anxiety

severe social anxiety

Whatever you do, don't get hooked on pills/exogenous substances for "anxiety." Chemicals are only meant to treat other chemicals. Your anxiety, I believe, can be overcome.

I would really like to be able to afford therapy but HOW. I have 0 savings, I am physically weak.

"physically"....you are not a mental weakling like Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Nigga you had a gf :dafuckfeels:

I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
brutal

Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible.
"You are not entitled to sex :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Relationships and emotionally meaningful sex are physiological needs just like any other. And in fact it is at the base of Maslow's Preference Pyramid. They are basic human needs. We, and everyone else, deserve it and are entitled to it just like anyone deserves and are entitled to food and water.

OP sounds like he's posting about past relationship experiences but at the same time he's not :feelshehe:

I am OUT

This year:
I tried to make friends - nothing. I made one, but now he won't even text me and I won't ask if I can join him and his friends like a beggar every time. Maybe I was boring, annoying, idk. I tried to act natural but I have 0 self-confidence.

Girlfriend - tried to date one girl,[UWSL] rejection and dumping me like a useless toy. At least this how I felt. Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible. [/UWSL]

Therapy, gym, diet - I am 24, due to my mental problems I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
Fucking debt for food in a rich country. Gross.
I am getting fired because I just don't know how to properly interact with pepole.

Anyway I feel like the only choice I have is suicidemaxxing or something. I can't deal with this life. I don't know. I don't know how to keep job, make at least one friend, how to pay debts (1500$ and still growing).

This is shit not life.
1500 debt and crying? im 20k in the hole and still hopeful lol

Nigga you had a gf :dafuckfeels:
I think he said he tried, and failed after one date.

But still, you got that one date. not bannable, but impressive for an incel nonetheless

I think he said he tried, and failed after one date.

But still, you got that one date. not bannable, but impressive for an incel nonetheless
:feelsseriously: